khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Do you see now why I have no desire to be here for more than a moment or two this summer?

We just won our 6th straight scudetto, our third straight domestic double, played in our 2nd CL final in 3 years.

And yet every other post right now is crying and bitching about the club, the players, the coach, the management, the board. It's disgusting. The sense of entitlememt and the sad-sack whining and moaning is pathetic. People calling Beppe a disgrace and a pussy (and no Osman it is not just badass and Turk), people calling Allegri a pussy and a yes man, people saying they are done with this club and Juventus isn't worth watching or supporting any longer, people saying the board and everyone associated with running this club can $#@! right off, people calling Juventus a laughing stock, and so on.

It's almost unbelievable how pathetic and disgusting the behaviour on this forum is right now, the sad part is that it's entirely predictable.

I want to be here to cheer Juventus on with fellow fans, to be excited about this club, the fantastic players it has and signs each summer, to miss and reminisce about the club legends that have left or leave, to celebrate our many successes, to lament our failures but with hopes and belief that we will succeed next time.

Instead it's just one constant bitch and moan about how this club is run and the people associated with it.
We all love Juve and I for one have a lot of faith in our management. I do however want us to build on the strength of the formation that developed this passed season and not have to re-work the chemistry of our squad. Our wingback play was crucial to our success in Europe and without both of our strongest players during the latter stages of the Champions League we are weaker, no matter how you want to look at it.

Yes, Dani Alves' was a situation we couldn't avoid. To lose both our wingbacks is going to make our improvement from last season to the next so much more difficult. We can improve the areas we need to improve in attack but lets not weaken another area like we did the summer Pirlo and Vidal left. We need balance to continue our march forward, I don't want another quarter final year. I want us back in the fucking FINAL to win IT for BUFFON! Is that something plausible without solid wingbacks? I think not.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We all love Juve and I for one have a lot of faith in our management. I do however want us to build on the strength of the formation that developed this passed season and not have to re-work the chemistry of our squad. Our wingback play was crucial to our success in Europe and without both of our strongest players during the latter stages of the Champions League we are weaker, no matter how you want to look at it.

Yes, Dani Alves' was a situation we couldn't avoid. To lose both our wingbacks is going to make our improvement from last season to the next so much more difficult. We can improve the areas we need to improve in attack but lets not weaken another area like we did the summer Pirlo and Vidal left. We need balance to continue our march forward, I don't want another quarter final year. I want us back in the fucking FINAL to win IT for BUFFON! Is that something plausible without solid wingbacks? I think not.
I can bet my legs on it that we won't even be close to it.
How?!
With the names being spread around, I wouldn't be surprised with seeing us getting knocked out in Ro16, would be hilarious if it were vs Chelsea or Bayern, so we can be put down by ex-players.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You sharing their views doesn't make them right. Everyone has their right to think what they want but I'd argue that the results have shown that the naysayers are more "delusional" than those that defend the management. Not sharing your views doesn't make one delusional.
Lol results? As in choking in Europe yet using the same strategies to choke again?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It seems people defending the club are looking from the glass half full rather than empty. The fact we reached a CL final twice in three years mean we are awesome and on a road to win it eventually. But little do they realize that it's actually not half full when your pouring the water out of the glass. You can't replace a WC left back with another and simply put, we won't. We may strengthen other areas but when both flanks are weak it leaves a lot of holes to throw cement at. I love our management but questioning their decision on this one doesn't mean it's you vs them. Fans have every right to vent their frustration or be upset about a decision. Whether that's going out butt naked in protests or having a rant on a forum.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
So you are a fake fan if you are pissed at your club for selling it's best players?
I think Hustini is being a bit harsh but he probably means the ones who keep bitching no matter what each summer.

Being angry over the possibility of Alex Sandro sale is understandable but I think the CL loss makes everything feel 10x worse.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
I can bet my legs on it that we won't even be close to it.
How?!
With the names being spread around, I wouldn't be surprised with seeing us getting knocked out in Ro16, would be hilarious if it were vs Chelsea or Bayern, so we can be put down by ex-players.
I'd like to think we won't let something like that happen to us. I can see us being stronger in attack, especially the wings, but without support from wingbacks. You think Allegri is saying we should sacrifice our wingbacks for a flat four with more attacking wingers? A stricter 4-2-4?

Is that why Marotta is moving the way he is in the mercato? I don't think these guys are that shortsighted. After all, we've had a pretty damn good run with all the changes we've done.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It seems people defending the club are looking from the glass half full rather than empty. The fact we reached a CL final twice in three years mean we are awesome and on a road to win it eventually. But little do they realize that it's actually not half full when your pouring the water out of the glass. You can't replace a WC left back with another and simply put, we won't. We may strengthen other areas but when both flanks are weak it leaves a lot of holes to throw cement at. I love our management but questioning their decision on this one doesn't mean it's you vs them. Fans have every right to vent their frustration or be upset about a decision. Whether that's going out butt naked in protests or having a rant on a forum.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Or after 2 lost finals, maybe our way of doing things is wrong and needs change?

Jun 6, 2015
Lol results? As in choking in Europe yet using the same strategies to choke again?
We clearly have different standards for good results if the ones Juventus has achieved in recent years don't make the cut for you.

Winning in Europe is the ultimate dream that everyone has and imo we are extremely close to achieving it. I get the pessimism over the recent developments and don't want to disregard anyones feelings. I however feel differently and don't see this as some kind of end quite the opposite actually, I think we are just getting started. If that makes me delusional in your books so be it :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Those fans turned out to be right, we are dead set on never becoming a top team again.
Defending the sale of our best players every summer is the epitome of delusion.
I don't know what it will take for people to see it differently. We weren't making nearly as much silverware before 2006 happened. We collapsed this year in that game. What we need is players with more CL experience. We are getting there, slowly but I think we are.

Those fans, I think you know which ones, weren't right. Not even close. I can dig up old posts to point out the doom and gloom this time last summer but that would be bearing a dead horse.

I'd agree about the selling nature of the club sure.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Hustini is being a bit harsh but he probably means the ones who keep bitching no matter what each summer.

Being angry over the possibility of Alex Sandro sale is understandable but I think the CL loss makes everything feel 10x worse.
Yes those people. Specially 2

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
We clearly have different standards for good results if the ones Juventus has achieved in recent years don't make the cut for you.

Winning in Europe is the ultimate dream that everyone has and imo we are extremely close to achieving it. I get the pessimism over the recent developments and don't want to disregard anyones feelings. I however feel differently and don't see this as some kind of end quite the opposite actually, I think we are just getting started. If that makes me delusional in your books so be it :)
The delusion is like DAiDEViL put it doing the same thing and expecting different results, it is clear by now we will not win the CL with this constant squad reshuffling.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So you are a fake fan if you are pissed at your club for selling it's best players?
Well, that has nothing to do with calling our board criminals. Even you can see the difference I hope :D

- - - Updated - - -

The delusion is like DAiDEViL put it doing the same thing and expecting different results, it is clear by now we will not win the CL with this constant squad reshuffling.
I agree here. :tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'd much rather keep hold of Alex Sandro too and I hope we do. Still think we've made progress each season even with the reshuffling.
We've peaked in my humble opinion. Because of these reasons:

a) Gigi's last season, we need a top keeper for 2018
b) our core is aging, bbc/marchisio, so we need defenders that are as good as Chiellini and Bonucci/Barzagli, we got one in Rugani. We need at least 2 more quality CM's as Marchisio and Khedira won't be lasting.
c) EPL getting a shit ton of money deals that will widen the gap, so will the Bundesliga, Barca-Real won't be slowing down either, financially the gap is growing even bigger.
d) we'll continue searching for bargains as we can't compete on the market
e) we'll continue struggling to keep our top players

There's only 4 ways for us to overturn that

a) we get a miracle golden generation, as in Bernadeshi and all those italian become greats
b) we fluke out on a CL and pull a porto
c) that continessa whatever project pays off and we get money
d) exorr invest

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Don't forget we spread our payments over a couple of years. We are still paying for players we bought a couple years ago.
Sure but that's a two way street...Pogba's fee was in 2 installments and I'm guessing others might follow that example as many of today's deals are made this way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)