ridenko

Jul 6, 2012
i think he will bring verratti for that amount of money
i remmeber last summer when pogba sold. everyone here doubt that we sold him just for money. and MR MORATA DENIED THAT BY BUYING HIGUAIN for almost the same amount of money .
for me i would be very happy if that happen .

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Let's be fair. Don't judge anything from rumors. Shick was a great move, Dalves was a mistake, we should punish him for his comments, but it was probably not Marotta's choice...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I think Hustini is being a bit harsh but he probably means the ones who keep bitching no matter what each summer.

Being angry over the possibility of Alex Sandro sale is understandable but I think the CL loss makes everything feel 10x worse.
No ,he is praising just every and single move of Marotta .Doesn't matter if it is good or bad .You can't dare to criticize "mighty" Marotta.No way .That's what pisses me utmost.So,when the guy(Marotta) makes a good move I am the first to praise him as everybody here and that is all right, but when he fails ,then if you even try to criticize him it's a worst thing that you can do in your life.You just can't do that according to him.Marotta for president!!!!!
Everyone, but everyone should take critics.Okay, !!!!No shitty Marotta is excluded of that.Juve was doing very,very well even before Marotta was involved in football at all.Here I don't take into account a disastrous Secco era but ,managers before that era.So stop idealizing someone as a god .He is working only for his annual fee and his cut from a transfer.Nothing more .Doesn't even care about this Sandro transfer.He just care to explain the shareholders the economical situation and profit and that's it.He is not a Juve fan so he is doing his job.Nothing more and nothing less than that.He is obviously good at that but please do not idealize him as an Juve icon..... Not at all.

Deleted member 2609

Let's be fair. Don't judge anything from rumors. Shick was a great move, Dalves was a mistake, we should punish him for his comments, but it was probably not Marotta's choice...
Punish him lol? we are allowing him to fuck off for free unlike Vidal who we let go for shirt buttons:sergio: what other club would allow this to happen?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No ,he is praising just every and single move of Marotta .Doesn't matter if it is good or bad .You can't dare to criticize "mighty" Marotta.No way .That's what pisses me utmost.So,when the guy(Marotta) makes a good move I am the first to praise him as everybody here and that is all right, but when he fails ,then if you even try to criticize him it's a worst thing that you can do in your life.You just can't do that according to him.Marotta for president!!!!!
Everyone, but everyone should take critics.Okay, !!!!No shitty Marotta is excluded of that.Juve was doing very,very well even before Marotta was involved in football at all.Here I don't take into account a disastrous Secco era but ,managers before that era.So stop idealizing someone as a god .He is working only for his annual fee and his cut from a transfer.Nothing more .Doesn't even care about this Sandro transfer.He just care to explain the shareholders the economical situation and profit and that's it.He is not a Juve fan so he is doing his job.Nothing more and nothing less than that.He is obviously good at that but please do not idealize him as an Juve icon..... Not at all.
:lol:

Still pointless posting I see

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As much of a cunt as Alves I don't think getting him for free was a mistake. He was crucial at times and despite his utter dickishness i'd say it was a net gain to have him here.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As much of a cunt as Alves I don't think getting him for free was a mistake. He was crucial at times and despite his utter dickishness i'd say it was a net gain to have him here.
Well he cost us nothing and helped us to the CL final making a ton of money so yeah definitely a gain

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I hope he doesn't sell anyone important. I'd rather see us signing 2-3 new players and starting the season a little light instead of selling someone like Sandro/BonBon and buying 4-5.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Because he doesn't need tips from a guy named DUKAC that has never run a professional football club before. Leave the work to the pros sweety :lol:

I am doing that and I see the constant sale of our best players every year ,but ,it's for our "good" .Meanwhile continue jumping of happiness on every blink of Beppe's eye, either right or left and no matter if he blew or done a good job .Lol what a fan.... .Surely Beppe is so proud of you.:tup:

P.S. Exclude Serie A success bullshit a.k.a "Six in a row baby".. and who he brings and how much he sells.It's just not enough.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)