Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
well I'm sure you know how to use the block feature, it's call free speech, I'm allowed to voice my concerns. If you wanna cry about it go ahead, at least I'm not the one who instigates and resorts to name calling and personal insults more often than most or calling for people to be banned because they have a different opinion to you.

Apr 19, 2007
Sayin this board has done anything wrong is quite funny and a blatant lack of knowledge or abilty to look at plain facts. 6 straight scudetti and 2 cl finals in 3 years is among the top achievements of any team in the world and we have done this coming off 2 7th place finidhes. Also picking two coaches who no one thought would be great. Not many people give them credit for the hirings of our basass coaches

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm so glad i've spread enough to be able to +rep for those glorious posts

- - - Updated - - -

well I'm sure you know how to use the block feature, it's call free speech, I'm allowed to voice my concerns. If you wanna cry about it go ahead, at least I'm not the one who instigates and resorts to name calling and personal insults more often than most or calling for people to be banned because they have a different opinion to you.
Criticism, positive or negative, is never a bad thing. In fact, its a good idea to listen to it, and see if you have workpoints or can make improvements.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Don't terminate Alves' contract.

I get it. He's being the ultimate douchebag and basically tying to sabotage Juve with some of these antics.

But don't give in to this asshole. Let him rot on the bench if he has to. But do not terminate his contract under ANY circumstance. Fuck him, if he wants to act this way

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

I get it. He's being the ultimate douchebag and basically tying to sabotage Juve with some of these antics.

But don't give in to this asshole. Let him rot on the bench if he has to. But do not terminate his contract under ANY circumstance. Fuck him, if he wants to act this way
We will see the old Marotta attitude,like" Our hands are tied when the player want's to go".At lest get some money on him or let him rot on the stands.Fucking favela clown.But no,he will fuck with us and we will allow him.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be seriously pissed if he lets that piece of shit leave for free. It's on him anyway, do your research before bringing such an assclown to the club and humiliate yourself.
Be sure of that......

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

Yep. That's what I'd do.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Why would we terminate the contract over selling him anyway?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)