Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The worst thing on this Earth (football terms), is to hear madridiots brag about their CL trophies.
Here is the irritating deal

"we won 12 CL's mate
"we are the only club who won back to back CL's mate"

So cringe worthy

Its either 12CL's and several teams won it back to back

OR

You won less Cl's than barcelona in the current format but are the only team to have done it back to back

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We signed Pjanic, Mandzukic and Dybala both in June either year, those were our earliest transfers. So that's bollocks.

In totally unrelated news it is June 2017.

As far as some Beppe late classics go:

Cuadrado (25th August)
Alex Sandro (20th August)

On average I'd say apart from the early "opportunities" and freebies we don't sign players until July.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Here is the irritating deal

"we won 12 CL's mate
"we are the only club who won back to back CL's mate"

So cringe worthy

Its either 12CL's and several teams won it back to back

OR

You won less Cl's than barcelona in the current format but are the only team to have done it back to back
Exactly. :agree:

Its really tiresome

May 23, 2013
Real won 6 in the 60s, some of the best players in the world didnt even play on Europe, and of those that played in Europe, i bet more than half didnt even participate in the CL. I know i say this often but its true and some people maybe dont realize it, but the UEFA Cup up until the late 90s and early 2000s when they decided to put ALL the top clubs in the CL, was a stronger competition than the CL, not only of the 60s, but in some of the later seasons too (not all). Cases like Leicester were much more common in the past, and then you had all the top clubs from one country enter the UEFA Cup as a result of that. Now the EL is a joke, Intertoto Cup level
Though the competition within the CL back in the day was not as high as it is today. We have to realize that it was much harder to actually get in to the competition.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Because we are the ones that pay his fees ?
If that's his contract between him and Pog, including %, then I don't know how we can be at fault there. We got less $$ and we're to blame? I don't get that. It's not like we wanted to give that money like a thankyou. If ManU payed for the player, they payed for his %, Union was the source of $$$.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If that's his contract between him and Pog, including %, then I don't know how we can be at fault there. We got less $$ and we're to blame? I don't get that. It's not like we wanted to give that money like a thankyou. If ManU payed for the player, they payed for his %, Union was the source of $$$.
Dude. We agreed to Raiola's demands of getting 20% of the transfer fees. We are being investigated because Raiola pocketed a percentage of that 110M fees of which WE AGREED TO. If we are found guilty of breaching the transfer market rules, then it's all our fault it's as simple as that.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The contract was between Pogba and Juve. All of the agents fees and commissions were laid out in the details of the contract. Man U is not at fault because all they did was negotiate a price between them and us. Man U wasn't the one that signed that contract when Pogba came here.

We did. And if we did not do our due diligence (which I do find hard to believe that we didn't), and as a result get a transfer ban, then Marotta needs to go. Someone has to take the fall, and it sure won't be Agnelli or Paratici, because frankly they would have had nothing to do with it

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Dude. We agreed to Raiola's demands of getting 20% of the transfer fees. We are being investigated because Raiola pocketed a percentage of that 110M fees of which WE AGREED TO. If we are found guilty of breaching the transfer market rules, then it's all our fault it's as simple as that.
That doesn't add up in numbers. I knew he got 27 mil...and if 27 mil is 20% than the whole sum sould have been 135-ish m. Now I see various reports claiming he got 48-50m. If we agreed to his % when we signed Pog then we could be at fault but I didn't knew clubs can have contracts with agents.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That doesn't add up in numbers. I knew he got 27 mil...and if 27 mil is 20% than the whole sum sould have been 135-ish m. Now I see various reports claiming he got 48-50m. If we agreed to his % when we signed Pog then we could be at fault but I didn't knew clubs can have contracts with agents.
The % was probably built into the contract between Pogba and Juve.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What a fucking howler. This is ridiculous. A transfer ban would set us back. This is what happens when we become pussies to agents. If we were breaking rules we should have known. Fucking amateurish. We were laughing at the whole donnarumma saga well if give them credit, they stood up to that fat fuck. Something we should have ages ago. Really disappointed in Marotta

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
That's not true.

We received €105M from United and posted a profit of €72M in the official press release. The rest has most probably been paid to Raiola.

That 40m-ish figure that has been reported right now probably includes agent fees from United's side which adds up to it.

But what's true is we had an agreement with Raiola to hand him 20% of the transfer fees when we first signed Pogba. And we're getting investigated for this deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)