DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I'd happily exchange 10 scudetti for 5 CLs.
Same.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Me too. Both you and me should go support another club tho, according to esteemed user, as we are more interested in globalization and multiculturalism as opposed to maintaining our Italian core, our true heritage.
Look, I don't expect a dude from Thailand to understand this, you have no football culture.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We can send you 1-2 of our latest CL trophies :D

We dont have nearly as many as Real though, cant really compete with them :( But damn they got lucky in some of those finals also.. What Juventus and Bayern Munich didnt have in luck in some of those finals, they also had
Real won 6 in the 60s, some of the best players in the world didnt even play on Europe, and of those that played in Europe, i bet more than half didnt even participate in the CL. I know i say this often but its true and some people maybe dont realize it, but the UEFA Cup up until the late 90s and early 2000s when they decided to put ALL the top clubs in the CL, was a stronger competition than the CL, not only of the 60s, but in some of the later seasons too (not all). Cases like Leicester were much more common in the past, and then you had all the top clubs from one country enter the UEFA Cup as a result of that. Now the EL is a joke, Intertoto Cup level

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Real won 6 in the 60s, some of the best players in the world didnt even play on Europe, and of those that played in Europe, i bet more than half didnt even participate in the CL. I know i say this often but its true and some people maybe dont realize it, but the UEFA Cup up until the late 90s and early 2000s when they decided to put ALL the top clubs in the CL, was a stronger competition than the CL, not only of the 60s, but in some of the later seasons too (not all). Cases like Leicester were much more common in the past, and then you had all the top clubs from one country enter the UEFA Cup as a result of that. Now the EL is a joke, Intertoto Cup level
The worst thing on this Earth (football terms), is to hear madridiots brag about their CL trophies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Real hasnt won a CL since the 60s for 30+ years, guess who was it that gave them their 1st "real" CL trophy? :sigh:
I know .. but we made the same mistake against United really

- - - Updated - - -

Although I know they can't be compared with Real in any terms really .

But even worse we made Inter win a treple in 2010 :sergio:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
But we also lost to some of the most random teams like HSV, Dortmund, Aston villa, Chelsea.... Weve been to the final 9 times, you guys 10 times, should have had 6-7 CLs each. And you guys have 5 atleast, we are stuck at 2 :sad:
Yes, thats probably the worst .. Loosing a final to Chelsea and Porto and even the 2012 we played at fucking home :sergio: :lol: So laughable

At least we got back and won the treble the year after

Btw talking about 2012 final loss, I still remember this crazy penalty shootout against Real Madrid, those two matches were some of the best I ever seen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)