Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
I don't understand why he's talking about Donnarumma. We clearly won't be getting him, and talking about him like that will only drive his price up. Essentially just did Milan a huge favor.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I don't understand why he's talking about Donnarumma. We clearly won't be getting him, and talking about him like that will only drive his price up. Essentially just did Milan a huge favor.
How the fuck do you know who will we get? That's how people talked about Higuain.

What favor? Everybody knew we're after that kid, lol.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Lol doing Milan a favour :lol:

They're about to lose a keeper that if tied to a long contract would go for a new GK record easily, for either dirt cheap or he'll ride the bench and go for free.

At best, we just gave a homeless man a dirty penny that shopkeepers and machines would decline.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
How the $#@! do you know who will we get? That's how people talked about Higuain.

What favor? Everybody knew we're after that kid, lol.
Yeah, Real Madrid want me, but I'm gonna go to Juventus. He's totally coming here. You should definitely pre-order his jersey, recommend 10/10. lol.

The offer he turned down (5m Euros a year) would make him our third highest paid player after Higuain and Pjanic. More than Buffon :lol: More than Chiellini, Marchisio, Dybala...

Lol doing Milan a favour :lol:

They're about to lose a keeper that if tied to a long contract would go for a new GK record easily, for either dirt cheap or he'll ride the bench and go for free.

At best, we just gave a homeless man a dirty penny that shopkeepers and machines would decline.
1) Giving a homeless man a dirty penny is doing him a favor.

2) Their retarded owners do want to keep him on the bench and let him walk for free next year. Real Madrid could/should be confident enough that he'll walk to Madrid if he has to when he's a free agent. Comments like this could make them nervous about losing someone who could "go for a new GK record easily". Thus we go from [Milan have 0 money now and next year] to [Milan have 35-45m Euros tomorrow]

Every extra Euro we give them build a furious rage in my soul, and it should yours too. I've been around long enough to know these periods of dominance don't last forever. Let's not fukcing bring that day any closer than it has to be, shall we?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)