Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
this might happen. still, if i had to pick one of conti and de sciglio, i'd surely take conti. ds is cheaper, has some history with allegri, can play on both sides, but conti is a rare talent for his position, and as an added bonus, a fucking fellow juventino, too. ds is a good backup for a team with cl ambitions. conti might become the best italian right back since zambrotta, we'd be set with him for the next 10 years. i always welcome italian players, but we'll probably pick the wrong one here.
We see "the best xxx since" each year several times

yet there is only verratti

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
Cds
Juve 3X1
The Bianconeri target Douglas Costa, N’Zonzi and also Keita

Tuttosport
The giant has said yes
Juve reached an agreement with N’Zonzi, the French-Congolese midfielder who is almost two metres tall
Now negotiations with Sevilla, who want €40m

someone deliver this jester to the police before he further damages the club.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
20M for an experienced, quality defender from Bayern Munich is overpaying??? How much would have been a fair price then?
20 million for an average, 30 year old, defender Bayern no longer wanted & we probably don't need. According to me, that is overpaying.

If he was a player we needed, 10-ish would seem a lot more reasonable. Especially if you also take his wages into account.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
20 million for an average, 30 year old, defender Bayern no longer wanted & we probably don't need. According to me, that is overpaying.

If he was a player we needed, 10-ish would seem a lot more reasonable. Especially if you also take his wages into account.
30 is the new 50. He's basically dead.

10 mil for an experienced quality defender with loads of european experience. This forum :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
30 is the new 50. He's basically dead.
At times, his performances did make it look like that :agree:

10 mil for an experienced quality defender with loads of european experience. This forum :lol: :lol: :lol:
Come on now, Zach. What you meant to say is "Buck Fuddy :lol: :lol: :lol:"

For the record: I have no problem with us paying 20 million for a reliable quality defender if we need one.

The thing is: I have doubts on him being reliable & I don't think we need him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
At times, his performances did make it look like that :agree:

Come on now, Zach. What you meant to say is "Buck Fuddy :lol: :lol: :lol:"

For the record: I have no problem with us paying 20 million for a reliable quality defender if we need one.

The thing is: I have doubts on him being reliable & I don't think we need him.
Nah, we need him. Our defence was the only thing that went fresh into that final.

But its the forum. If its some south american kid, 500 million is pocket change, you fucking pennypinching beppe

Some experienced defender ? How dare he cost a dime

Apr 9, 2015
Not impressed with our targets for the first time, sorry Marotta.

Hope he brings Federico Bernardeschi, Gianluigi Donnarumma or/and Marco Verratti to the club.

Biggest disappointment would be signing N'Zonzi or some other players who aren't suited for topclubs.

Jun 6, 2015
Not impressed with our targets for the first time, sorry Marotta.

Hope he brings Federico Bernardeschi, Gianluigi Donnarumma or/and Marco Verratti to the club.

Biggest disappointment would be signing N'Zonzi or some other players who aren't suited for topclubs.
Not sure how someone like Bernardeschi is more suited to a big club than N'Zonzi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)