JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope he doesn't pay for the sake of paying and ruin a great mercato, bar the Pogba sale which is not to be blamed on him he has done a great job this summer. I still don't like the sell if the player wants out though, I will never be a fan of this policy.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We'll sign one more CM and call it a mercato. Most likely to be Matuidi IMO, he is the player whose characteristics suit what we need the most.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he doesn't pay for the sake of paying and ruin a great mercato, bar the Pogba sale which is not to be blamed on him he has done a great job this summer. I still don't like the sell if the player wants out though, I will never be a fan of this policy.
I'm not a massive fan of this either, and I hope we become financially strong enough one day to make our players respect their contracts.

opjeoff

Jul 15, 2016
We'll sign one more CM and call it a mercato. Most likely to be Matuidi IMO, he is the player whose characteristics suit what we need the most.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a massive fan of this either, and I hope we become financially strong enough one day to make our players respect their contracts.
I think we would have told Pogba to stay if it hadnt been a world-record transfer. Look at Ronaldo, the season before he left for Madrid, Manchester United told him to stay because Real where taking the piss and werent offering enough, the next year they offered world-record fee, and he was allowed to leave.

It isnt always about your financial power, its also sometimes what is best for the team in terms of morale.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
The man has been eerily quiet - didn't say much even when we bought Higuain. Wonder what he is going to end up saying aside from: "Pogba expressed a desire to leave etc etc"
I agree

Remember that report saying that Elkaan was pushing a Pogba move, bc the 100m was so enticing?

I wonder if the board made Beppe sell, and that's why Beppe has had no comment on the matter

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Beppe has gone and done it again. After a blistering mercato in May and June, he goes on to sell our best midfielder for the second straight summer. Expect to go after a player like Isco while ending up signing another Hernanes. :sergio:

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

i think this is what people fail to realise...the coach has his ideas on how he want the team to function and how his midfield to function within that team....and we just need to get the CMs to fit what the coach wants...people too hooked on pogba...pogba is not juventus

besides, i only feel genuinely lil fearful when Marchisio isnt there...when he;s there i feel serene

pogba is like that flashy fat ass long hair breast poppin out her turtleneck supermodel girl who wud only get ur dick hard for a minute

chisio is that hometown girl..cute, works in the ice cream shop...lil freckles...pig tails...saving for college...no b-cup or c-cup just shot glass for breasts..but she knows how to keep ur heart on feels whole day...thats marchisio

Dec 31, 2008
I'm not sure if this is the 3rd or 5th sign. The Bible is very specific, but I have yet to find the passage that reads

"And he who hath cast stones towards the one with rotating eyes, shall one day use his own to see the man for what he really is. And he will lay down his stones and offer the man with rotating eyes a Gyro, and some Baklava"
:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
i think this is what people fail to realise...the coach has his ideas on how he want the team to function and how his midfield to function within that team....and we just need to get the CMs to fit what the coach wants...people too hooked on pogba...pogba is not juventus

besides, i only feel genuinely lil fearful when Marchisio isnt there...when he;s there i feel serene

pogba is like that flashy fat ass long hair breast poppin out her turtleneck supermodel girl who wud only get ur dick hard for a minute

chisio is that hometown girl..cute, works in the ice cream shop...lil freckles...pig tails...saving for college...no b-cup or c-cup just shot glass for breasts..but she knows how to keep ur heart on feels whole day...thats marchisio
You are criminally underrating our future captain:andy2:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

a 29yo mid level MF with a fee around 25m and high wages? Well let's agree to disagree on that

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

:lol: :lol:

Agree. Except for Marchisio's tits. He has better tits than that (no homo)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Is it me, or is the silence from our management a little strange?
Beppe's depressed. He needs some quality time with himself, man.
He agreed to Pogba sale way, way back. He thought it's not such a bad idea to close a sale early and then secretly make your moves on the market, but he didn't see it coming that Adidas and Raiola are gonna toss us aside and turn this into a freak show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)