Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You could also say that Higuain also plays a team game. Much more than people thought. 23 assists in 3 seasons for a traditional CF is a lot
Exactly.

And is not like our CF main scorers main objective should be to create space for our SS to score anwyays.

The ideal would be for Dybala to create space and feed our main scorer..and obsviously if he himself can score, then better. But he is a suppoer striker who should support our main man..not otherwise. If the CF can bring him to scoring positions, nice..but his main objective is to find ways to score himself. Thats his job.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He finally did it, the crazy eyed :beppe: heir of a Moggi, finally got that prolific finisher, we couldnt get and have convinced the Agnelli to sanction a mega buy and he is also en route to a mega sale, that will erase all that cash bleeding i have been complaining all along!
It was always after him to win me over and he did it! And i am back here as a comrade to his faithful and devoted Juve brothers!
I am actually thinking of putting him on my avatar, kind of torn between him or Higuain on our black and white jersey...

If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!
Damn.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He finally did it, the crazy eyed :beppe: heir of a Moggi, finally got that prolific finisher, we couldnt get and have convinced the Agnelli to sanction a mega buy and he is also en route to a mega sale, that will erase all that cash bleeding i have been complaining all along!
It was always after him to win me over and he did it! And i am back here as a comrade to his faithful and devoted Juve brothers!
I am actually thinking of putting him on my avatar, kind of torn between him or Higuain on our black and white jersey...

If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!
Incredibile!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You could also say that Higuain also plays a team game. Much more than people thought. 23 assists in 3 seasons for a traditional CF is a lot
Zizinho doesn't know what he's talking about with regards to Higuain vs Cavani. And i rate Cavani very highly. Up to this past season, I was definitely biased towards Cavani. Was one of my favourite players while at Napoli.

But he was playing with Ibra and still didn't get assists. He's not good at creating or passing. He's terrible at both. Even at Napoli he was never much of an assist man.

In 3 total seasons at Napoli, Cavani had 15 total assists. Zizi is just blind to the fact Cavani is poor at creating chances for teammates, and a far worse passer than any other player listed. Add to the 8 at PSG and that's 23 total assists in 6 years.

Higuain, in those last 3 seasons at Madrid had 22 assists. And now at Napoli has 23 assists in 3 years. That's 45 assists in 6 years.

Zizi has just gone ridiculous about this. Higuain has very clearly surpassed Cavani. And it's not really all that close anymore.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

I'm a dead person now

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

oh come on :lol:

someone hacked the account of Lord Cronios

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
:lol::lol:

only suarez is really better than him. maybe ibra but he is old and could drop off. no way in hell are lewandowski, benzema or cavani better than higuain.
People still clinging on to that 2013 Cavani hype. He is half the player now compared to 3 yrs ago. Higuain is comfortably better now. It's not close.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
People still clinging on to that 2013 Cavani hype. He is half the player now compared to 3 yrs ago. Higuain is comfortably better now. It's not close.
Agree about Higuain last couple of seasons both NT and Clubs have being betters but IMO it's no fare to compare cuz Blanc is, well, blanc. There's nothing more to add.

This season we would see if cavani could return to his old form... But I'm positive Higuain would have a way better season than cavani. Pipita is gonna score around 40 goals in all competitions and he would raise UCL cup so... We r great

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol::lol:

only suarez is really better than him. maybe ibra but he is old and could drop off. no way in hell are lewandowski, benzema or cavani better than higuain.
Suarez however, is limited in the type, of feed you can give. he's excellent at a team that plays to his strenght. But you cant cross to him and expect him to win a duel against a strong defender. Lewa, Cav, higuain, even fat benz, are excellent and decent at it

LordBendtner

Promising Lord
Jan 6, 2015
Has there been any official statement on why Marotta & Co decided to spray the top dollar on Higuain? I was super chocked in a positive way, it just would be interesting to hear a statement on how Higgie became our man to get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)