KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Maybe it's just me, but a happy @Cronios does tend to make this place better. I know that a lot of us live for, and love the tension and whatnot.

And I know that most of us vehemently disagree with his viewpoints, but I will say this.

This guy has been around the forum a long time, and has been here through the good and bad times. IF anything, he is as loyal as the rest of us have been. I'm glad that he is happy. Took a long time, but nonetheless, I am still glad

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I would be too, but I'm just not buying it. Yet :D

The only troll in the history of mankind more cunning and devious than Cronios, is the Great Man himself. I'll need to see a bit more pledging allegiance from the Cron to be fully convinced that he has approved of Beppe and that he is thoroughly happy with how things have panned out.

I think he's messing with us.

If not, though .........Have we reached the end of times? :scared:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I would be too, but I'm just not buying it. Yet :D

The only troll in the history of mankind more cunning and devious than Cronios, is the Great Man himself. I'll need to see a bit more pledging allegiance from the Cron to be fully convinced that he has approved of Beppe and that he is thoroughly happy with how things have panned out.

I think he's messing with us.

If not, though .........Have we reached the end of times? :scared:
I'm not sure if this is the 3rd or 5th sign. The Bible is very specific, but I have yet to find the passage that reads

"And he who hath cast stones towards the one with rotating eyes, shall one day use his own to see the man for what he really is. And he will lay down his stones and offer the man with rotating eyes a Gyro, and some Baklava"

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm not sure if this is the 3rd or 5th sign. The Bible is very specific, but I have yet to find the passage that reads

"And he who hath cast stones towards the one with rotating eyes, shall one day use his own to see the man for what he really is. And he will lay down his stones and offer the man with rotating eyes a Gyro, and some Baklava"
:lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

::lol3::

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Damn :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)