Jul 1, 2010
He finally did it, the crazy eyed :beppe: heir of a Moggi, finally got that prolific finisher, we couldnt get and have convinced the Agnelli to sanction a mega buy and he is also en route to a mega sale, that will erase all that cash bleeding i have been complaining all along!
It was always after him to win me over and he did it! And i am back here as a comrade to his faithful and devoted Juve brothers!
I am actually thinking of putting him on my avatar, kind of torn between him or Higuain on our black and white jersey...

If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!
Wow :rofl:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Stop underrating our players and overrating other club's players you muppet
:lol:

Cavani, Lewa, and Benzema may have been better than Higuain in years gone by, but certainly not last year.

Not to mention Higuain has the 3rd most goals of any CF over the last 8 years. Only behind Suarez and Ibra.

- - - Updated - - -

He finally did it, the crazy eyed :beppe: heir of a Moggi, finally got that prolific finisher, we couldnt get and have convinced the Agnelli to sanction a mega buy and he is also en route to a mega sale, that will erase all that cash bleeding i have been complaining all along!
It was always after him to win me over and he did it! And i am back here as a comrade to his faithful and devoted Juve brothers!
I am actually thinking of putting him on my avatar, kind of torn between him or Higuain on our black and white jersey...

If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!
I love you so much, Cron.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If he wasn't our player u wouldnt even put him in the top 10. now that hes ours, id rate him at 6th best, which is a great ranking for Higgy
I have considered him the most clinical forward since he was at madrid and he remained that. Others saw that too.

Hence, half of serie a is in shambles about how good Higuain is and that he joined us

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If he wasn't our player u wouldnt even put him in the top 10. now that hes ours, id rate him at 6th best, which is a great ranking for Higgy
Weren't you saying those same things a few weeks ago ? :ratcafe: :p

I think you don't realize you're still in meltdown mode. Oh zizi, I pray you recover soon.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Cavani, Lewa, and Benzema may have been better than Higuain in years gone by, but certainly not last year.

Not to mention Higuain has the 3rd most goals of any CF over the last 8 years. Only behind Suarez and Ibra.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, and one played in the best offensive team in the world, while the other was trashing a non top league.

Higuain ? Serie a. And La Liga before Madrid got good again

- - - Updated - - -

I think you don't realize you're still in meltdown mode. Oh zizi, I pray you recover soon.
I personally find him of all those forwards to be suiting us the best, he's the most complete and clinical.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, because 1 year changes everything

- - - Updated - - -

I was saying Cavani is better when I wanted us to sign him instead few weeks ago. I also said Benz is better when Higuain was ours already :p

- - - Updated - - -

I have considered him the most clinical forward since he was at madrid and he remained that. Others saw that too.

Hence, half of serie a is in shambles about how good Higuain is and that he joined us
I think all these guys are more complete and better players than Higuain. If you look at purely finishing, you might be right

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

@Bianconero_Aus

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yes, because 1 year changes everything

- - - Updated - - -

I was saying Cavani is better when I wanted us to sign him instead few weeks ago. I also said Benz is better when Higuain was ours already :p

- - - Updated - - -

I think all these guys are more complete and better players than Higuain. If you look at purely finishing, you might be right
Higuain is the most complete when looking at size, technique, heading passing, shooting abilities, dribbeling, speed, strenght etc. He's the most complete of the bunch. But he doesnt have a standout strenght, like for example Lewandowski in heading, or Suarez in the way he moves trough space and behind defenders.

However, Higuain is the most clinical when it comes to finishing overall. So i'd prefer him.

In a total shock for many, second would be Lewandowski.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Higuain is the most complete when looking at size, technique, heading passing, shooting abilities, dribbeling, speed, strenght etc. He's the most complete of the bunch. But he doesnt have a standout strenght, like for example Lewandowski in heading, or Suarez in the way he moves trough space and behind defenders.

However, Higuain is the most clinical when it comes to finishing overall. So i'd prefer him.

In a total shock for many, second would be Lewandowski.
Nah, Higuain is the least complete when comparing to those 5

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nah, Higuain is the least complete when comparing to those 5
offcourse nog

Higuain : the most complete at every aspect. Isnt the best on anything compared to these others, but his finishing ability across the board coupled with his composure makes him the most clinical.
Best option for a team that has every type of feed to the forward, requires a fair bit of link up play, but creates a ton of chances which the main guy has to finish. AKA : Juventus
Cavani : Stands out for physicality and stamina. Good heading but inferior over the other strikers in terms of finishing. Movement in the box, aside from headers, little less. Would fit ALOT of teams very well.
Lewa : Second most complete, and good finisher. However, lacks in technical ability compared to other mentionned forwards. Fits bayern perfectly, would be idiotic to sell.
Benzema : Allround technical player with a fair amount of strenght, however lacks in clinical finishing and lacks too much in the pure physique and heading game compared to the above 3, good in linking over the ground, lacks in the other departments (compared to the above 3). Real Madrid would be idiotic to sell as he perfectly fits their game.
Suarez : Standout technical player with serious pace. Obvious downside beeing his small frame which severely limits the type of service. But for barcelona the best out of these 3.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Cavani is also the worst assister of any of them.

Higuain had 23 total assists over the last 3 seasons.

Lewandowski had 18 total assists over the last 3 seasons

Cavani had 8 total assists over the last 3 seasons.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
offcourse nog

Higuain : the most complete at every aspect. Isnt the best on anything compared to these others, but his finishing ability across the board coupled with his composure makes him the most clinical.
Best option for a team that has every type of feed to the forward, requires a fair bit of link up play, but creates a ton of chances which the main guy has to finish. AKA : Juventus
Cavani : Stands out for physicality and stamina. Good heading but inferior over the other strikers in terms of finishing. Movement in the box, aside from headers, little less. Would fit ALOT of teams very well.
Lewa : Second most complete, and good finisher. However, lacks in technical ability compared to other mentionned forwards. Fits bayern perfectly, would be idiotic to sell.
Benzema : Allround technical player with a fair amount of strenght, however lacks in clinical finishing and lacks too much in the pure physique and heading game compared to the above 3, good in linking over the ground, lacks in the other departments (compared to the above 3). Real Madrid would be idiotic to sell as he perfectly fits their game.
Suarez : Standout technical player with serious pace. Obvious downside beeing his small frame which severely limits the type of service. But for barcelona the best out of these 3.
The best option for a team like us would be Cavani, a player that has workrate above Mandzukics but is more verstatile and more clinical in front of goal. Higuain is a good fit but not the ideal one as you described, hes a good finisher but Dybala himself is more of a scoring SS so a CF that works to create space for him while being good of a finisher himself is a better fit. Thats why Cavani>Higuain for us, whos better for us is not the point here though. The argument was who of these players is the better one, and all 5 are above Higuain. Higgy is a great finisher but he doesent stand out in other categories compared to the others. All these are equaly good finishers but are better than Higuain in other aspects of the game. What you did here is describe them all, but didnt compare them. Do some comparing and see if and what Higuain has over any of those. Finishing? Passing? Dribbling? Strength? Pace? Aerial presence? Stamina? Workrate? Creating chances? What is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Cavani is also the worst assister of any of them.

Higuain had 23 total assists over the last 3 seasons.

Lewandowski had 18 total assists over the last 3 seasons

Cavani had 8 total assists over the last 3 seasons.
Comparing anyones stats to Cavani last 3 seasons when he played out of position is unfair for the simple reason he was used out of position for 70% of the games. Even with this fact, you can see his numbers being close to Higuains past 3 years, would probably have better numbers if Gonzalo didnt have the best season of his life

- - - Updated - - -

Almost 50 goals in CL say hi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)