Gianluigi Buffon (33 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The one on Inzaghi's header is the most impossible imo.
Which one you think is his best? Hard to choose really.
It happened some 6 years ago. We played Milan. Robinho takes a short corner from the left and passes to Ronaldinho who crosses the ball in our box. Mexes heads it towards our goal but Gigi saves it on the line. The ball is deflected towards Muntari who is unguarded 1 meter from our goal. He heads the ball and when everyone thought it's going in, Buffon saved it.
@acmilan you remember this save?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It happened some 6 years ago. We played Milan. Robinho takes a short corner from the left and passes to Ronaldinho who crosses the ball in our box. Mexes heads it towards our goal but Gigi saves it on the line. The ball is deflected towards Muntari who is unguarded 1 meter from our goal. He heads the ball and when everyone thought it's going in, Buffon saved it.
:lol: we might not be where we are now if not for that save

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=4571" target="_blank">acmilan</a> you remember this save?
I do

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Greatest save of all time.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
:lol::lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I knew what was going to be posted but still I laugh. Every time.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The best there ever was, my favorite player. Him and Marchisio hugging was too much :cry:. It's going to be so strange seeing us play without him, just empty. I've never seen a Juve without him.

Grazie per tutto, Capitano &#9829;.

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
Buffon is equal to Del Piero in my book. Both played for Juve for very long periods of time and proved their loyalty when we got relegated unfairly.
No, they are not equal in term of legend status.

Buffon was the best Italian player & the best GK in the wrold during his prime and has been unanimously seen as a top 5 GK for over 20 fecking years.

Hell, he was even once voted as the best European player at one time, something Del Piero didn't achieved.

Never mind that Buffon is a huge reason why Juventus have won 7 straight Serie A titles (historic record) & reached 2 UCL-finals, losing against Barca with the best attacking trio ever and Real Madrid who have reached 3 UCLs in the past 4 years.

Del Piero was a very good forward/trequarista, but never really reached the heights Buffon did in term of greatness for us.

Buffon is a bigger Juve-legend compared to Del Piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)