Gianluigi Buffon (93 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The last of the old guard who stayed with the team in its worst times. Man I feel old. No one from the Juve I fell in love with is left.

Adios big guy.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I can't imagine a season without him in goals. I don't want to imagine it, but I'm hopeful he will join the management soon. Even if he joins psg, I don't really care. He alone deserves to choose his destination and whatever it is I will continue to support him wherever he goes. Thank you gigi. Pure love

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jul 13, 2010
to wipe those tears, how do you guys feel about he not finishing his career at Juve? I believe it would be great to seee him finish it at parma, as they also are back to serie a. But any other team? I think thats ridiculuos and I don't feel well about this as much as I love our legend.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
to wipe those tears, how do you guys feel about he not finishing his career at Juve? I believe it would be great to seee him finish it at parma, as they also are back to serie a. But any other team? I think thats ridiculuos and I don't feel well about this as much as I love our legend.
Yeah, just like that ref, Gigi could ruin a great story here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)