Gianluigi Buffon (91 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018

This team will never be the same without you Gigi, you were the last remaining guardian and the symbol of loyalty of the club.

Undoubtedly, the best goalkeeper of all time. Goodbye Legenda.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Chiellini is still playing tho
You are right, but I was thinking about the last of the 5 from Nedved, Dp, Camo, Trezeguet and Buff.

- - - Updated - - -

:cry:

Honestly I don't know why our management still haven't built a statue outside the stadium for them. They carried the team in those dark times.
Yah, those 5...so many memories...sooo much talent and good moments.

Unreal

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Gonna share that double save against Bologna in 2007, in our Serie-B season. A game I went to the stadium to see. Almost choked on the food I ate when I saw that shit. It was surreal.

Thank you for everything, capitano. There will never be anyone like you.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Dude has so many scudetti his rivals have even lost count, and countless Coppa Italia and super coppe, 3 CL finals (unfortunately with the silver medal), but one fucking WORLD CUP god damn it.

L E G E N D

Best ever.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

god damn it, I had better versions of the ones with the video red line playback thing still there, but I uploaded the wrong pics.

#drunk

Attachments

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
The day has come sadly, Gigi retired, this man is such a big legend that is hard to define him through words, especially his loyalty for juventus, a great man, he deserves eternal respect from juventus fans, him and Alex are the emblems of this club.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
My god, he’s such a kisser :heart:

Thanks, Gigi! Because of you, only Juve fans had the luxury of NEVER EVER having to worry about their goalkeeper. Every team has suffered in that position, and you never allowed us to learn how that would feel. One and only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)