Gianluigi Buffon (19 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Benatia has been our best defensive player by a mile. He had a crap start to the season with a few bad games. He has been immense since then. The Pole has been good when called upon.

Benatia was the most hated person on Tuz (warranted I must add) in the beginning of the season.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Two of the more consistent players of this season you mean ?
icemaη;5712780 said:
Benatia has been our best defensive player by a mile. He had a crap start to the season with a few bad games. He has been immense since then. The Pole has been good when called upon.

Benatia was the most hated person on Tuz (warranted I must add) in the beginning of the season.
I disagree with Benatia being consistent or reliable.

Dec 26, 2004
Might announce his retirement at the Bernabeu

Buffon: 'To end at the Bernabeu...' | Football Italia

Gigi Buffon won’t confirm his retirement, but admits “what child wouldn’t dream of ending their Champions League career at the Bernabeu?”

The second leg of their quarter-final with Real Madrid kicks off on Wednesday at 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT), but considering Juve lost the first leg 3-0 at home, this could well be Buffon’s final match in a competition he has never won.

“It is an extremely complicated test, but we must always attempt the impossible in order to achieve the possible,” Buffon told Mediaset Premium.

They lost last season’s final 4-1 in Cardiff and the first leg 3-0 in Turin, so there is pride for Juventus to play for.

“We want to see if there really is this massive gap between us and them, so that is why we’ll fight to the end in Madrid.

“I don’t know if it’ll be my final match in this tournament, but what child wouldn’t dream of ending their Champions League career at the Bernabeu?”
Those child comment are absolute rubbish, he's not that child for the good part of the last 30ish years anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)