Gianluigi Buffon (18 Viewers)

Sep 30, 2006
I think the red is for the push from the back not for what he said. The ref felt a push from the back and immediately aimed at the red before he rotates and finds it is Buffon. Anyway, still bullshit!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Buffon: "If you break a dream like this and ruin an epic feat, it means that instead of the heart you have a garbage bin. Do not go to the field to be a referee but go to the stands to eat fries "

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;984180624385863681]https://twitter.com/beinsports_FR/status/984180624385863681[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Gianluigi Buffon has been sent off in the Champions League for the 1st time in his career (117 games).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“It was a tenth of a penalty,” the captain told Mediaset Premium.

“I know the referee saw, it was certainly a dubious incident. And a dubious incident at the 93rd minute when we had a clear penalty denied in the first leg, you cannot award that at this point.

“The team gave its all, but a human being cannot destroy dreams like that at the end of an extraordinary comeback on a dubious situation.

“Clearly you cannot have a heart in your chest, but a garbage bin. On top of that, if you don’t have the character to walk on a pitch like this in a stadium like this, you can sit in the stands with your wife, your kids, drinking your Sprite and eating crisps.

“You cannot ruin the dreams of a team.

“Real Madrid deserved to go through over the two legs, I wish them the best and it has always been an honour for me to face this club, but objectively we at least deserved to go to extra time tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)

• Gian