Gianluigi Buffon (16 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Fucking Buffoon how's your touch!!!? PMSL hopefully we'll win our next remaining fixtures and could even wrap up the title this Sunday when that other shite Milanese club will do us a favour for once.

---------- Post added 03.05.2012 at 14:29 ----------

Ps, that certainly brought back memories of van der sar :(.....
Whoa?!

Fuck you.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 6, 2010
$#@!ing Buffoon how's your touch!!!? PMSL hopefully we'll win our next remaining fixtures and could even wrap up the title this Sunday when that other $#@!e Milanese club will do us a favour for once.

---------- Post added 03.05.2012 at 14:29 ----------

Ps, that certainly brought back memories of van der sar :(.....
No need in being a c.unt! Can't believe that someone's actually accusing Buffon if we were to lose the Scudetto. Just imagine where we would have been with a mediocre goalie

EDIT: Sorry about that, had no idea what PMSL meant. My deepest apologies to you my good sir!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No one deserve this Scudetto more than Buffon and Alex.

Can't think i could take another choke job, if we fail to win the Scudetto,i might consider not watching any football games over the summer.
I might give up on the whole football thing all together, way too much injustice.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
No need in being a c.unt! Can't believe that someone's actually accusing Buffon if we were to lose the Scudetto. Just imagine where we would have been with a mediocre goalie
You really need to chill your ass the f.uck out!! I'm not blaming Gigi at all, these things happen even to the mighty. Stop being so damn deluded and when you reading something......try to think first before you go all hormonal on your keypad.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
(sorry for doing this fast!)

After Juve-Lecce, send your message to Buffon

He made an ugly mistake that has opened up the championship, he has asked for forgiveness and accepted the verdict with his head high, without [something like "even spilling a drop of bitterness"] the other night at the Juventus stadium. But Gigi Buffon is one of those who, at this point, has brought Juventus back, who after a season in Serie B, and re-emerging from a horrible back injury, has returned not because he is Buffon, but simply because he is better than Manninger or Storari. He has never deceived the fans, has always told it like it is on the pitch, and has always been courageous for Juve. He wanted it more than anyone at those 84 minutes, when the result was 1-0. Then he messed up: maybe now is really the time to let go of the rage of "f*ck you" and to make up. Pick Buffon up, as he has always lifted the spirits of fans. Lift his spirits by leaving a message on Facebook or commenting on this article, like the high-five from Del Piero. If this sport has any sense left, then it needs to be directed to supporting Buffon.

Dec 6, 2010
You really need to chill your ass the f.uck out!! I'm not blaming Gigi at all, these things happen even to the mighty. Stop being so damn deluded and when you reading something......try to think first before you go all hormonal on your keypad.
I'm sorry for that. Just didn't know what PMSL was, didn't even notice it to be honest. Hard to tell when somebody is joking online

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)