Gianluigi Buffon (18 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm starting the think this incident is going to make the team a lot closer and give them a heap of strength for the final two matches.
This is what I'm hoping for, as well. The way I see it now, we still had to win 2 out of 3 matches before the Lecce game. 2 victories. That was the necessity for the scudetto. And it still is. So what happened doesn't change much. If the group can gather their strength now, and rise above all of this, then we'll in with one hell of a chance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Too bad Gigi had to end his streak like this. We haven't conceded any goals for some time now.
He lacked concentration for this game, mainly because we dominated so much.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Gigi is to blame for the goal, not the result!

The result is due to the ineptitude of the other 10 players on the pitch to close off a game while playing against 10-men

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
This hurts because it came so unexpected.. So Unnecessary.. SO PAINFULL!!! I really really really hope we win the title.. Buffon would be so heartbroken if we dont win it.. More than any fan!..

Forza Gigi, we should do it for him!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Although this was a horrible moment we just used our one 'get out of jail free card'. I don't believe there's a better occurrence of this happening possible, we are completely still in the game and hopefully this will energise the team into achieving the right results. It's really unfortunate that it happened to Buffon but I wasn't even mad for a minute at him, he's saved our ass far too many times to be scape-goated. Someone put this really well, he was only at fault for the goal, the team were responsible for the result. It can't be said any better than that.

You my boy Gigi!!!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:agreed: there is a spirit here, that Alex high five says it all. We fight for each other. I have never been prouder as a Juve and a Buffon fan as odd as that sounds. I cannot really explain it.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
If we don't win the Scudetto we failed as a team not because of Gigi,We are a team, a team that fight and works for eachother! Yes it was a stupid thing to do, but we need 2 wins and that's what we should aim for!

Forza Gigi and Forza Juve!!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This is what I'm hoping for, as well. The way I see it now, we still had to win 2 out of 3 matches before the Lecce game. 2 victories. That was the necessity for the scudetto. And it still is. So what happened doesn't change much. If the group can gather their strength now, and rise above all of this, then we'll in with one hell of a chance.
Quite right Jem. I remember we spoke about the importance of this game and the law of averages etc. There had to be one fuck up, and while I'd have liked it to happen on the last day, it happened a weekend earlier. The upside is, its not a golden goal that's finished us off. We are still in this and that anger could channelise itself into positive energy for our tired legs. To make a mistake like that and still be in control of your destiny is still a big bonus. I hope the team feels the same. I know Buffon is charged up. Now if only Arturo Pirlo Marchiso and the lot can keep it together going into the last two rounds.

---------- Post added 03.05.2012 at 18:45 ----------

Also, it maybe a little skewed as a view but its easier to go on a 2 game winning streak than an 11 game one.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Fucking Buffoon how's your touch!!!? PMSL hopefully we'll win our next remaining fixtures and could even wrap up the title this Sunday when that other shite Milanese club will do us a favour for once.

---------- Post added 03.05.2012 at 14:29 ----------

Ps, that certainly brought back memories of van der sar :(.....

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
No one deserve this Scudetto more than Buffon and Alex.

Can't think i could take another choke job, if we fail to win the Scudetto,i might consider not watching any football games over the summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)