Gianluigi Buffon (55 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Damn Gigi, just why then.

Law of averages, bit us in the ass. He does that 1000 times and the one that doesn't go right happens in such a game.

Still, I worry whenever the ball goes back to him there. I know he will almost always deal with it, but there is always that chance; a bad bounce, a miscontrol, a slip. When it is the last guy protecting an open net the risk is the most.

But he'll bounce back, probably see a couple of super saves in the last 2.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Unbelieveable :sergio: all the fuck buffon comments are pathetic, haters should cut their dick and choke on it.

Forza Gigi.

---------- Post added 03.05.2012 at 15:30 ----------

Edit : i just checked all the pages, looks there there were just a couple of retards.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
Class: A loyal goalkeeper makes a fatal blunder that cost the team 2 points and potentially the entire season, and the team captain runs the length of the field to give him a consolation high five. Meanwhile the fans, although shocked, still support the keeper.

Lack of class: A loyal player and captain who dedicated his entire 25 year career to one club is insulted by fans of that club in his final match, invoking a previous captain in the process and spoiling his farewell.

If you're going to pity anyone, pity Maldini not Buffon. Forza Gigi!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Gigi > Scudetto.

But the worst thing is that if we do lose this title the commentators and football pundits world-wide will never let it go, when Buffon is mentioned this mistake will be mentioned. Let's win this for Gigi!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Class: A loyal goalkeeper makes a fatal blunder that cost the team 2 points and potentially the entire season, and the team captain runs the length of the field to give him a consolation high five. Meanwhile the fans, although shocked, still support the keeper.

Lack of class: A loyal player and captain who dedicated his entire 25 year career to one club is insulted by fans of that club in his final match, invoking a previous captain in the process and spoiling his farewell.

If you're going to pity anyone, pity Maldini not Buffon. Forza Gigi!
+rep

Post of the year.

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
There is no comparison between Gigi , Ale , Juventus , Scudetto....
Gigi and Ale are playing FOR the scudetto. It's our target, our aim and they 've done and will do whatever is possible to get there. It would be such a shame in capitano's last year and after that Gigi incident to hand over the title to Milan and i believe that the whole team is aware of that. Forza Juve.
It was a terrible mistake , but it's OUR Gigi and shame on anyone who blames and disrespects him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)