Gianluigi Buffon (144 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Whenever you felt slightly angry against Gigi, watch this video and remember all of those good memories it brings. Juve 3 - 1 Real Madrid.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I swear I could've killed someone before their goal. After they scored, I went on silence mode and left my dad swear at the TV. I literally said nothing and neither did I respond to him. Literally in shock.
I was like that aswell, it was really strange. I just sat there and released a very deep sigh and got this sad look on my face, whereas I usually go mental when someone screws up costing us a goal. My girlfriend was rather surprised with my reaction.

It's probably because it's Buffon, I don't even know, I can't be mad at him, even though it could be a mistake that's going to cost us dearly. Let's just hope we win the damn thing.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I was like that aswell, it was really strange. I just sat there and released a very deep sigh and got this sad look on my face, whereas I usually go mental when someone screws up costing us a goal. My girlfriend was rather surprised with my reaction.

It's probably because it's Buffon, I don't even know, I can't be mad at him, even though it could be a mistake that's going to cost us dearly. Let's just hope we win the damn thing.
Nah man, the team's probably gonna fight for the title even more now. Let's stay positive. :tup:

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Hasan Salihamidzic sent former Juventus teammate Gigi Buffon a message of encouragement after his error against Lecce.

“All of the world are now talking about that mistake,” the Bosnian told Sky Port Italia. “I’ve already sent Gigi a text message about it.

“It is true that he made an error, but how many times as he saved Juventus?”

Buffon was responsible for Lecce’s equaliser in midweek which has allowed Milan to close to within one point of leaders Juve with two games to play.

“It’s great to see my old mates in first place while playing football so well,” added the man who spent four years in Turin before his 2011 move to Wolfsburg.

“I speak with people like Giorgio Chiellini, Buffon and Alex Del Piero quite often. It’ll be lovely to see them win the League.”

Brazzo also paid tribute to Del Piero, the club captain who will leave the Old Lady this summer after almost 20 years in Turin.

“He’s a great guy, a friend, a champion. You can’t say everything with words though. Everyone knows what Alex has done for Italian football and the world game.

“He’s a great guy, a great player and I don’t think he’ll retire. He’ll play on for a few more years.”

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Brazzo is such a troll but in a good way. Very likeable guy and he might not have been the most talented player ever but he sure as hell got a great career out of his limited qualities.

Forza Gigi!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)