Gianluigi Buffon (94 Viewers)

Sep 19, 2006
if we sold Gig it will be the most stupid move Juve have ever did,especially if we sold him to an italian club!! I know the board thinks that he will get them a lot of money & that they could buy 4 or 5 good players with that money!! but i m absolutly convinced that keepin buffon with the current team& adding 2 or 3 players is better than selling buffon & adding 6 or 7 players!! Please dont leave gigi!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
If we want to earn money and it has to be from a Transfer, why don´t we sacrifice Trezeguet and Camoranesi?

We would earn the same money by selling them as we would do with Buffon.

Trez is already 29 and Camoranesi is 30.

We could replace Trez with Huntelaar who would not be too expensive, and for Camoranesi we already got Marchionni.

Many Clubs would be interested in Trez and Camo, Manchester was offering 25 mil. EURO for Trez and Camoanesi was wanted by Atletico Madrid, Valencia, Lyon and Inter.

Your opinions?

P.S. Nowadays everyone think they could run Juventus better than our current Board. That must be the effect of Fottball Manager.

Jem83 said:
@Mark83: Why are you going nuts everytime someone criticizes the current board? Have they proved so much to you already?
It´s not important, I am tired of arguing, it´s just that I´m glad we have honest people on the Board now and I respect them and they have my full support for now.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ya I wouldnt be so devastated to see Camo or Trez leave...but Buffon will be a major disappointment...The club has function well financially but they also have to retain their most recognisable players...ADP and Buffon are our most high profile players and we cannot lose them at any cost...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Lippi crowns Golden Azzurri

Marcello Lippi says he would be delighted if one of his World Cup heroes was to win the Golden Ball.

The Germany 2006 boss made the comment as speculation in Italy continues to suggest that Gigi Buffon will be named as Ronaldinho’s successor on November 27.

I would be happy to see Buffon win it as he is an outstanding goalkeeper,” said Lippi on Wednesday.

“But I would be equally pleased to see any one of the other Italian nominees [Fabio Cannavaro, Gennaro Gattuso, Fabio Grosso, Andrea Pirlo, Luca Toni and Gianluca Zambrotta] win the award.

“They all deserve it,” added the Viareggino, who also stated that he agrees with the proposal to reduce Serie A to 18 teams.

“I believe this would be a sign of respect towards the Nazionale. I also think that an early start to the next season would be positive,” he noted.

“We have some important Euro 2008 qualifiers scheduled in September and the Azzurri will need to have played a few official matches to find their best condition before then.”

Channel 4

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
buffon is irreplaceable but if the situation needs to do that , we have to do what is best for Juve , maybe we can bring Abbiati back

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
m_elayyan said:
buffon is irreplaceable but if the situation needs to do that , we have to do what is best for Juve , maybe we can bring Abbiati back
Dont trust him he makes too many mistakes...would prefer some1 like Amelia or Flavio Roma

JuveUltra

Sep 29, 2006
The Board Need to do all they can to keep gigi for as long as possible because if they want to get back to where we were the past few years then he will defently be one of the back bones of the team.
But worst case scenario that he does leave than i think we should defently bring in Amelia as he was already rumered to be on his way to us and touted as one for the future

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve: via Buffon per mercato da A

Il portiere vicino all'Inter per 30 mln
La Juve, che si avvia a completare la rimonta ed a vincere il campionato cadetto, sta già pensando alla prossima stagione, quando dovrà rinforzarsi per essere competitiva in Serie A. L'ultimo consiglio di amministrazione, però, ha approvato il bilancio della stagione 2005/06, in rosso per 36,5 milioni di euro e, per poter fare un mercato ad alto livello, dovrà cedere Gigi Buffon, destinazione Inter per circa 30 mln.

La classifica ora sorride, la penalizzazione è ormai rimasta un brutto ricordo ed i pensieri vanno già alla prossima stagione, quella del ritorno in serie A e del rilancio. Per poter essere subito competitivi, magari non per lo scudetto ma per disputare un campionato tranquillo con uno sguardo all'Europa che conta, servono rinforzi e quindi soldi da investire.
Il Consiglio di amministrazione di fine ottobre, però, ha approvato il bilancio della passata stagione, che era in rosso per 36,5 milioni di euro. Così, prima di fare acquisti importanti, la Juventus ha bisogno di fare cassa e potrebbe essere così venduto Gianluigi Buffon, sicuramente il giocatore con più mercato.

Il portiere, già in trattativa la scorsa estate, potrebbe andare all'Inter. Le due società, tornate in buoni rapporti nonostante la questione riguardante lo scudetto, stanno limando le ultime differenze e si starebbero per accordare per una cifra intorno ai 30 milioni di euro con un ingaggio di circa 5 milioni di euro a stagione per Buffon.
Così, con il bilancio praticamente ripianato, gli uomini mercato bianconeri sarebbero pronti di dare l'assalto ai vari Mascherano, Barzagli e Givet e di formare una squadra già competitiva per la A.

TgCom.it

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
27th of december

by the way the picture ur looking for was posted in the official delpiero thread, dont know which page though but it was recent(today or yesterday)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
JuveUltra said:
The Board Need to do all they can to keep gigi for as long as possible because if they want to get back to where we were the past few years then he will defently be one of the back bones of the team.
But worst case scenario that he does leave than i think we should defently bring in Amelia as he was already rumered to be on his way to us and touted as one for the future
If we do sell Buffon I have a strong feeling Amelia will be comin in...he's the hottest young GK out there, and he scored a good header a week ago in the UEFA Cup.

But I'd really rather not sell Buffon.

Sep 19, 2006
Buffon is just irreplacebale i would sacrafice camo & trezy but never gigi,right now he is more than 50% of or team! especially when we dont have the right defenders & next year wont be that different coz we will never find the right replacements for Canna & thuram outthere so next year gigi will be irreplacebla!!Gigi for the Golden ball!!!

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
As much as I would hate to see the best keeper in the world leave this club, selling Buffon could actually be a smart move if we could get a good young keeper like Amelia as replacement. With the rest of the money we could buy at least 2 good other players. The thing is that we have some holes in the squad while the goal keeper postion is more than covered with Buffon. Selling Buffon, getting a good replacement und fill the holes could us get a more balanced and therefore better squad.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
JuveGER said:
As much as I would hate to see the best keeper in the world leave this club, selling Buffon could actually be a smart move if we could get a good young keeper like Amelia as replacement.

but how old is gigi?
you all talk like if he were 35. and I dont think he is even 30.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
m_elayyan said:
:disagree: We can't. he wasn't ours in the first place. he was loaned to us by milan because a clumsy galoot called Kaka put Buffon out of action with a serious injury, prior to the 2005/6 season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)