Gianluigi Buffon (109 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
If this is true we wont be even near place 6 in serie A. Gigi is our backbone without him we even conceded this little goals. And i hope/think he will not go too inter because he wanted too leave italy for a new adventure and he said some bad things about Inter and OUR scudetto they've got.
Still hoping Gigi will stick with us.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
mark83 said:
Excuse me, Mister Alex the Great, oh mighty one!

1. Do you think you can do the job better?

2. Juventus is the only Club from the Calciopoli who changed its whole Board and we didn´t have the time of the world to pick new Members.

3. Do you think that every person would become a Member of the Board after they found out that ex-Juventus Directors cheated? I don´t think so.

4. If we went to TAR we would have been in an awful situation right now!

5. Do you really think we would win this case? You must be kidding then!

6. Why did Fiorentina then give up going to TAR also?

7. That "Zaccone case" was simply a tactic to avoid relegation to Serie C. After all, they seriously wanted to kick us to Serie C! Would you rather want that?

8. Yes, the Board are responsible for our good results because they kept 5 star players and rejected loads of cash for them just that we could return to Serie A instantly. Do you think it is easy to pay star players in Serie B?

9. Tell me, what should Blanc do with the Stadium now that we lost tons of money? We haven´t got the money to renew the stadium properly!

10. They are having hard time bringing Juventus back to glory but I have faith in them unlike those cheating bastards Moggi + Giraudo.

11. So cut the crap and show little respect to them because you ain´t helping them with your whining!
1. why a Juve fan cant blame his team's managers? we blamed our players all the time once they perform like shit

2. 3 months is not a short period

3. many players would like to serve to Juve more than I expect after farcepoli

4. how do u know that? sixth sense?

5. I want a real justice not a faked one

6. they are in A

7. one of the judges told the press that one of the reasons they promoted lazio and fiorentina but remained Juve in B was becoz that was the demand from Juve's lawyer

8. dont u think we should keep more star players than that instead of selling them to our rival as gifts

9. where are elkan brothers, ask them for the money

10. its our players will bring back the glories not them, and I have to pray to God everyday that dont let these bastards sell our pride

11. they never show their respect to me, why shall I? I am just a little humble man, but if there any chance I will do anything I can to help my beloved Juve, and thats what I am doing right now, as one of mods in the biggest Chinese Juve fan's forum

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
i would rather sell trezeguet over buffon a new good forward is easier to get than a good keeper of the level of buffon. and because he is the best there is we can not replace him so sell others or ask those damn fiat owners for money :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
sebastian said:
i would rather sell trezeguet over buffon a new good forward is easier to get than a good keeper of the level of buffon. and because he is the best there is we can not replace him so sell others or ask those damn fiat owners for money :D
:agree: :agree: :agree:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I don't know how the management has managed financially - that remains to be seen - but I have been rather worried about their judgement on sporting matters. Anyone who thinks about selling Buffon is out of one's mind - not because of Buffon's value - I think 23-26 would be fair amount - but the fact that keeping Buffon is more than just having a GK. He represents credibility to the team, and the determination of the club that despite the recent set backs we intend to go forward. No good player will be atttracted when the best players are leaving.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Sell Zebina!! okk we dont get much for him but Gigi and Trezie both have too stay ,they are both very important for us and with the money injections of both agnelli family and ghadafi we wont be in a bad situation right?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Trezegol17 said:
Sell Zebina!! okk we dont get much for him but Gigi and Trezie both have too stay ,they are both very important for us and with the money injections of both agnelli family and ghadafi we wont be in a bad situation right?
the sad thing that Juve president announce that trezegol is staying with juve for sure!!!! but he doesnt say anything about gigi !!!
that worries me a lot :cry:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
from channel4

Juve to sacrifice Buffon Wednesday 8 November, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although Juventus are looking good for a quick return to Serie A, they may be forced to sell Gigi Buffon to help balance the books.

The Bianconeri are just three points shy of Second Division leaders Genoa, despite a nine-point Calciopoli handicap, after eight wins and two draws so far.

And despite Buffon being a key figure so far after he decided to remain following demotion, he may have to be sacrificed at the end of the season.

The Old Lady made a loss of £26m during 2005-06 and they are now pondering the option of selling the Golden Ball nominee, who has been targeted by several clubs.

In turn, part of the fee raised by the goalkeeper would be spent on new additions in the summer of 2007 to make the club more competitive on their return to the top flight.

Buffon could possibly join Inter, with the latest reports suggesting the two clubs might be close to a £21m agreement, with a £3.5m per season contract for the custodian.

The World Cup winner, who moved to Turin from Parma in 2001 for a record £32m, was linked with Chelsea last month and is also a reported target for Manchester United and Milan.

In the meantime, Juve chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has confirmed that the club will not be selling David Trezeguet in January.

The Frenchman did not play on Monday in the big match with Napoli and rumours have once again suggested that he may leave the Bianconeri.

But Cobolli Gigli was eager to specify that the player was only injured and there were no other motivations behind his absence.

“Trezeguet has been linked with Milan? David is absolutely not for sale,” stated the President.

HELL NO !!!!

Time for the Agnelli's or the Elkann's to open up those wallets (as promised !!)...losing Gigi would be as bad as losing DP

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Vinman said:
from channel4

HELL NO !!!!

Time for the Agnelli's or the Elkann's to open up those wallets (as promised !!)...losing Gigi would be as bad as losing DP
:agree:

I think it was actually Capello who said it. But a goalie like Gigi is a lot like having a world-class striker -- in how their individual play can have such a direct effect on your team's goal differential.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
@Jeeks: You're absolutely right. There's no way our board have lined up a replacement for Gigi.

@Mark83: Why are you going nuts everytime someone criticizes the current board? Have they proved so much to you already?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

this is just media speculation, i don't know why we got worked up so much. gigi is 100% staying till the end of the season, he said so and the board won't seel him in january. when the new season comes it will be up to gigi and the board. he has said he will decide his future at the end of the season, i'm sure the board won't sell him if he doesn't want to go. till then we can relax and hope for the best. personally i seriously doubt we'd put buffon up for sale, without his consent, after all he has done for this club.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Trezegol17 said:
The problem is Zebina sux so bad we will have to pay the OTHER team to sell him to them!!! :p :p

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Vinman said:
from channel4

HELL NO !!!!

:agree: It's about time they did. If they were genuinely caring about Juventus then they would!

I'm not impressed with the board. So far, they have sold several players, taken "reserves" money to cover the deficit & have done nothing to obtain revenue either from more sponsors (& we still have the Tamoil contract) or from the Agnelli's or from any other source. They have spoken in such a way as to have shown A.C. Juventus in a bad light on more than one occasion (in business that's a definite "no-no") & collect big fat salaries from Juve for doing next to nothing.

They remind me of asset strippers - this is what they do. They get rid of the best staff & sell the best assets to give the firm money on a temporary basis. The remaining staff have to do their best struggle on to do the job with less of them to do so & with less resources. In the meantime the asset strippers collect fat salaries/fees & claim their doing well/a good job. The money quickly runs out because the asset stripping "managers" are doing Nothing to make the firm successful. They then repeat the process over & over until the business has nothing left, then they walk away to leave the business to go under.

I wish Juve could sell the "Board". Could the people in our forum do better? Very possibly. Perhaps not singly, but I'm sure a select group could!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
go and sell camo or even trez
trez isn't in form and always injured... buffon is irreplaceable.
and we never sold our best players...zidane showed nothing at real...
if we sell buffon we sell our roots

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)