Gianluigi Buffon (16 Viewers)

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
mark83 said:
And if we really strengthen the team with money from Buffon I would say: YES!

Nobody is irreplacable.

AlexThe Great - stop shitting on our New Board because they are doing fine job and they are more honest than those 2 shitheads Moggi and Giraudo.
let me tell you what I saw in these days

Cobolli Gigli: on the next day after they decided not going to appeal to Tar, he said anyone who does not agree the decison made by the board he must not be a true Juventus supporter. then people like me who love this team so much were officially identified as non-Juventus tifosi, this was hurt

Blanc: till now, there is nothing progress about the negotiation of new contract between Juve and Tamoil. after a sum of income from transfer market the budget is still in red. 15m for reconstruction of Delli Alpi? the amount of money could only afford to decorate the toilet in the stadium. 5 year plan with ifil? when Trezegol and Gigi would sign a new 5-year contract?

Tardelli: a great player but the worst public representative for Juve. what he did just kept telling everyone that inter deserve our last badge on tv shows

Zaccone: told everyone all over the world that Juve deserve C on the eve of judgement day not mention his poor performance in the court

I can tell you more about these sad things, its not about defending Moggi but you have to realize that we do have a bunch of retard in our board

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
AlexTheGreat said:
let me tell you what I saw in these days

Cobolli Gigli: on the next day after they decided not going to appeal to Tar, he said anyone who does not agree the decison made by the board he must not be a true Juventus supporter. then people like me who love this team so much were officially identified as non-Juventus tifosi, this was hurt

Blanc: till now, there is nothing progress about the negotiation of new contract between Juve and Tamoil. after a sum of income from transfer market the budget is still in red. 15m for reconstruction of Delli Alpi? the amount of money could only afford to decorate the toilet in the stadium. 5 year plan with ifil? when Trezegol and Gigi would sign a new 5-year contract?

Tardelli: a great player but the worst public representative for Juve. what he did just kept telling everyone that inter deserve our last badge on tv shows

Zaccone: told everyone all over the world that Juve deserve C on the eve of judgement day not mention his poor performance in the court

I can tell you more about these sad things, its not about defending Moggi but you have to realize that we do have a bunch of retard in our board
Yes, our current board can work with anything else than football...

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
mark83 said:
AlexThe Great - stop shitting on our New Board because they are doing fine job and they are more honest than those 2 shitheads Moggi and Giraudo.
fine job? what fine job? have they played any of Juve match? its our player are doing a good job not them

honest? ye, everybody knows that we are going to buy Barzagli and our transfer budget is about 25m, guess what happen next:pumpkin:

tbh, their level is miles away from Moggi and Giraudo, the greatest pair of team managers all over the world

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
hambon said:
I agree, We really need to sell him for a good price while we can. Preferably to a team outside Italy. Who would be our next custodian? any suggestions on who will fill supermans shoes?
Thanks.

I would go for CSKA Moscow goalkeeper.

I don´t know his name, but this kid is new Lev Yashin.:D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Excuse me, Mister Alex the Great, oh mighty one!

1. Do you think you can do the job better?

2. Juventus is the only Club from the Calciopoli who changed its whole Board and we didn´t have the time of the world to pick new Members.

3. Do you think that every person would become a Member of the Board after they found out that ex-Juventus Directors cheated? I don´t think so.

4. If we went to TAR we would have been in an awful situation right now!

5. Do you really think we would win this case? You must be kidding then!

6. Why did Fiorentina then give up going to TAR also?

7. That "Zaccone case" was simply a tactic to avoid relegation to Serie C. After all, they seriously wanted to kick us to Serie C! Would you rather want that?

8. Yes, the Board are responsible for our good results because they kept 5 star players and rejected loads of cash for them just that we could return to Serie A instantly. Do you think it is easy to pay star players in Serie B?

9. Tell me, what should Blanc do with the Stadium now that we lost tons of money? We haven´t got the money to renew the stadium properly!

10. They are having hard time bringing Juventus back to glory but I have faith in them unlike those cheating bastards Moggi + Giraudo.

11. So cut the crap and show little respect to them because you ain´t helping them with your whining!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

it's a 2-edge sword, it can turn out well, like the zidane case, or the other scenario, where we can struggle to find a decent keeper for the next 5 years and suffer greatly for it. i'd rather not risk it and keep him though.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve-Prince said:
Juve is well known for selling their best players !!!
remember baggio and zidane :tdown:
When Baggio was sold he was not our best player, Alex was.
Zidane was sold in the most strategic way possible and he was replaced by several players. Selling Buffon is very wrong, without him we would concede LOTS of goals and risk promotion.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Jeeks said:
Zidane was sold in the most strategic way possible and he was replaced by several players. Selling Buffon is very wrong, without him we would concede LOTS of goals and risk promotion.
if the sale would came to be, it would not happen before june.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
vlatko said:
it's a 2-edge sword, it can turn out well, like the zidane case, or the other scenario, where we can struggle to find a decent keeper for the next 5 years and suffer greatly for it. i'd rather not risk it and keep him though.
agreed completely

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Jeeks said:
he was the best and Alex was just starting to shine

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve-Prince said:
he was the best and Alex was just starting to shine
It was very clear that Alex was to be the next big thing, in the last season Baggio was with Juve Alex was much better. He was sold because a replacement was already there. Who is the replacement of Buffon?

When Zidane was sold, I am sure the negotiations about Gigi, Pavel and Lilian were on the way and releasing Zidane made the finances possible. The same question, who is the replacement of Buffon?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think we could find a decent replacement for him, Barcelona just reached into their "B" team and found there Victor Valdes and look at him now.

He is one of the most reliable goalkeepers in Spain.

The same case was with Real Madrid and Casillas.

I would only sell Buffon if that would bring 4 quality players to us, otherwise no chance.

Jeeks said:
It was very clear that Alex was to be the next big thing, in the last season Baggio was with Juve Alex was much better. He was sold because a replacement was already there. Who is the replacement of Buffon?

When Zidane was sold, I am sure the negotiations about Gigi, Pavel and Lilian were on the way and releasing Zidane made the finances possible. The same question, who is the replacement of Buffon?
Maybe the Board already have their plan worked out, they are just keeping that as a secret?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
vlatko said:
buffon is irreplaceable. period. and valdes is a piece of crap.
valdes is an ordinary goalkeeper... !
maybe Amelia of livorno could ( i emphasise COULD) be the possible replacement!!!
other than him, i dont see any interesting keeper in italy :smoke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)