[GER] Bundesliga 2012/2013 (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ßöмßäяðîëя;4151491 said:
That was our B team vs most of their first teamers.
You have a better bench, but their first timers were Schmelzer, Subotic, Kuba and Lewan. Gundogan was subbed out after 10 mins so doesn't matter.

You had Neuer Van Buyten, Alaba and Gomez as first timers (IMO Gomez will start in CL final).

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
ßöмßäяðîëя;4151515 said:
After last year's final and as well as Manhandledzukic is playing, I doubt it. For some reason Jupp loves Mandy more than Gomez. Probably because he can dribble and pass a bit better and is a lot more agile.
Because he has the work intensity of a doped bull.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
You have a better bench, but their first timers were Schmelzer, Subotic, Kuba and Lewan. Gundogan was subbed out after 10 mins so doesn't matter.

You had Neuer Van Buyten, Alaba and Gomez as first timers (IMO Gomez will start in CL final).
nope gomez is not a regular starter anymore, first striker is mandzukic, no way gomez will start in CL final.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know he lost his spot this season, but he has been scoring and playing more lately, have a hunch he has a chance to play on the final. Scored like 10 goals on 9 games.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
I know he lost his spot this season, but he has been scoring and playing more lately, have a hunch he has a chance to play on the final. Scored like 10 goals on 9 games.
Yes I know what you mean, actually he has some really good stats for a striker that does not start regular : 19Games 11Goals 2assist.

:agree: I was very impressed by him.
as he said, he runs like a doped bull and also fight for every meter on the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)