[GER] Bundesliga 2012/2013 (3 Viewers)

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Schalke 52
Freiburg 51
Frankfurt 50

So next week there will be a Freiburg vs Schalke 04 match and the winner gets to play in Champions League play-off.

Edit: Actually, Schalke only needs a draw because of a better goal difference than Frankfurt (unless Frankfurt wins by more that 4 goals).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Schalke 52
Freiburg 51
Frankfurt 50

So next week there will be a Freiburg vs Schalke 04 match and the winner gets to play in Champions League play-off.

Edit: Actually, Schalke only needs a draw because of a better goal difference than Frankfurt (unless Frankfurt wins by more that 4 goals).
I'm gonna watch this match. That's a match worth at least 30m eur to both Freiburg and Schalke.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Interesting battle for the topscorer title, last matchday Kiessling finally managed to overtook Lewandowski, but Robert just scored and they both have 24 goals.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Pot 3 is a blessing in disguise for us...We avoid teams like $hitty and tottenham while potentially facing the toughest in pot 2 in PSG.There are no teams in pot 2 that can post a challenge to this juventus.I am more than happy to avoid shitty however because god knows who they will buy in the summer.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Pot 3 is a blessing in disguise for us...We avoid teams like $hitty and tottenham while potentially facing the toughest in pot 2 in PSG.There are no teams in pot 2 that can post a challenge to this juventus.I am more than happy to avoid shitty however because god knows who they will buy in the summer.
:tup:
And even PSG could start in pot 3. In fact, there is a good chance they will - Valencia or Lyon must fuck up in order to promote PSG to pot 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)