[GER] Bundesliga 2012/2013 (17 Viewers)

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
The game was finished off, no resistance whatsoever even Seba could score under those circumstances and against such a team.

On second thought three goals aren't that easy to score so maybe I could cut that guy some slack afterall.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maldeika

Apr 4, 2013
Celebratory goose step? :shifty:

That is the whole celebration after the match - not much as it was in between the matches with your lot. No beer showers or anything that is usual for Bayern's Bundesliga Championships. It is good if you do not understand the German commentator as he is clueless about that what happens on the pitch...

Gomez is the best and most clinical forward in the world if he gets the room for it. But there is a lot other situations in which he is not. He probably would fit much better in a team that works more on the break as we usually do.

tumblr_ml24elj45Z1ram1c5o1_500.gif

It is the first time I ever saw Müller exchanging shirts and then really wearing it - he never does. I guess he really wanted it.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
I have to admit that lewandowski is really pure class, he is fast, perfect first touch, ball control, good header, nice finish... he is a complete striker and he would be perfect for juventus to be honest, he is the better version of vucinic I guess

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I have to admit that lewandowski is really pure class, he is fast, perfect first touch, ball control, good header, nice finish... he is a complete striker and he would be perfect for juventus to be honest, he is the better version of vucinc I guess
Vucinic's style is nothing like Lewandowski's these days. He's become much more static and focused on getting between the lines to link the play.

I'd see Lewandowski as being more akin to a better version of Mandzukic.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Vucinic's style is nothing like Lewandowski's these days. He's become much more static and focused on getting between the lines to link the play.

I'd see Lewandowski as being more akin to a better version of Mandzukic.
I think you are right, your comparison with Mandzukic is quite better, yes indeed he is better than mandzukic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)