General TV (17 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I think the example I posted above is a good one. It tells exactly what I have in my mind.

That doesn't mean that the girl is stupid and not talented. But the fact that she HAD to pick 1 girl meant that somebody who was better than her couldn't get in the top 10 students/kids. That's not equality but pure bullshit imo. That's all really. But that doesn't mean I'm against girls, bro. I couldn't care less if it was 10 girls as long as they were picked based on quality and not on forced choices. Pick one white, one black, one tranny, one asian, one indian...
Imagine having to explain to grown folka equity is an idiotic notion, next give em a tutorial on how to open doors:

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The Expanse Season 6 Episode 4

pure torture, every second of it

but I must know how it ends

Getting GoT post S4 vibes

the arcs are shit, the characters are shit, the villain is shit, the production value is shit, the acting is shit, the visuals are shit, the directing is shit, the sound is shit, the pacing is shit

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
J
The Expanse Season 6 Episode 4

pure torture, every second of it

but I must know how it ends

Getting GoT post S4 vibes

the arcs are shit, the characters are shit, the villain is shit, the production value is shit, the acting is shit, the visuals are shit, the directing is shit, the sound is shit, the pacing is shit
Just watch the finale dude :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The Ray Donovan movie is out for anyone interested.

Although it wasn't the best thing I've ever seen it was nice to finally get some kind of conclusion.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Idk I'm probably alone in this but Dexter new blood ending sucked donkey balls.

It was as if some judge of fictional characters in movies woke up one day and thought hey you know what? Dexter can't just sail away in a storm we need to find this fucker and teach him a lesson.
It felt forced and unnatural and self righteous. Felt like some cunt from a me too movement demanded Dexter be handed some "Justice".
I thought I'd like it but those 10 episodes didn't need to be made period.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Idk I'm probably alone in this but Dexter new blood ending sucked donkey balls.

It was as if some judge of fictional characters in movies woke up one day and thought hey you know what? Dexter can't just sail away in a storm we need to find this fucker and teach him a lesson.
It felt forced and unnatural and self righteous. Felt like some cunt from a me too movement demanded Dexter be handed some "Justice".
I thought I'd like it but those 10 episodes didn't need to be made period.
Yes I agree. It felt like it was unnecessarily rushed. They missed out on a really good opportunity to do the show justice. Parts of it I really enjoyed but over all it just didn't work. The last 20 mins or so especially were stupid and out of character.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)