General TV (70 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It's amazing. Enjoy it for the dialogue and characters. I have no interest in big business or politics whatsoever.

Mad Men is one of the best shows I've ever seen yet I have no interest in advertising :D
Most of us aren't interested in dealing drugs or whacking people but the Wire, Sopranos and Breaking Bad are still considered the GOAT television shows :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd get if it was 2 times. But anything over that seems crazy lol.

I rewatched the wire 5 times over course of 15 years :D Think the same with Firefly (this one is easy, can be done in less then 2 days). Close enough amount of time with Battlestar Galactica, Rome and..........wait for it, Gilmore Girls :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I rewatched the wire 5 times over course of 15 years :D Think the same with Firefly (this one is easy, can be done in less then 2 days). Close enough amount of time with Battlestar Galactica, Rome and..........wait for it, Gilmore Girls :D
That's crazy. Those girls are 150 episodes, which makes it even more nuts, but not as nuts as watching it.

I hate seeing Firefly name. It always reminds me how stupid it was to stop making it... :sergio:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's called rewatchability of the show. I was crazy about GoT, but havent rewatched it even once, the final season ruined its rewatchability.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Bro honestly where do you find the time? It seems like you've seen every movie and TV show, heard all the music, not to mention watching football from across all the leagues of Europe.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I assume Matt was joking due to that cliche lion-esque line lol

Tv series or books are easy to go through and hands on accessible at home (football way less interesting outside of Juve games past years). Movies rarely watch em anymore really, not as accessible (despite this streaming age), you have to search hard and far to find quality ones, more likely just randomly see shit few times a year, or go to big box office flick on cinema. But the contiuinity and quality of tv series are not just more accessible, but generally more rewarding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)