General TV (56 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
Oh yeah, The Killing is really underrated. I like it as well.:tup:

It's kind of funny how major networks are struggling, running the same old recycled bullshit and the small cable stations are making some really interesting TV. (TNT and USA excluded)
Yep.... Season 2 of the killing got a bit complicated and crazy at the end, but still was good closure. This current case on season 3 looks to be really interesting. Wonder if they will stretch it to two seasons like the last one or just do it in one?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006
Jul 10, 2006
Same here.

David Oakes plays the Duke of Clarence, that guy is just too good at playing bad guys :D

There is also James Frain from the Tudors (Thomas Cromwell), great actor.
I loved The Tudors, great series, tho the last season wasn't up to par, but it was hard to make that actor look like Fat King Harry.

Oakes was also in 'Pillars of the Earth' another period drama based in medieval England. That was a good show, too. Tho I guess technically it was a mini-series.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I never checked out GoT because I'm not into fantasy and dragons and shit but everyone says it's so good and I have plenty of free time so I'm thinking of checking it out. Anyone know where I can get a torrent for all the seasons? Pirate Bay isn't working for me.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I never checked out GoT because I'm not into fantasy and dragons and shit but everyone says it's so good and I have plenty of free time so I'm thinking of checking it out. Anyone know where I can get a torrent for all the seasons? Pirate Bay isn't working for me.
I don't have any links but glad you decided to give it a try. :D

Apr 15, 2006
TBH, there's hardly any dragons in the show to actually use it to describe the show. It's got some elements of fantasy, but mostly, it's about politics and war strategy. It's a visual novel with detailed characters and intertwining plots.

You can get torrents from eztv.it, although you'll need to download every episode individually. No biggie IMO.

Jul 10, 2006
i can't exactly give it a try unless i download it first :p
Season 3

Season 2

Season 1

Season 1 & 2 are ripped from the Blu Rays, so they are about 8 gigs each. Season 3 is ripped directly from tv, and is much smaller. Can't vouch for the quality. I had to scroll past all the season 3 episodes till I finally found 2 and 3, you may be able to find some with more seeders, idk.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Started Seinfeld yesterday (I know, it's about time). Hopefully it gets much better than the first 5 episodes of Season 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)