General TV (13 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Osman
What was two faced about Rollo?
Ok actually fucker generally tends to be affront about his ambition so far, but how after hailing his brother very much accepting his ascendesion to Earl, to then immediately profess his ambition to be soon Earl to the former Earls wife, and basically start to plot for that already (implied), is pretty two-faced.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Started Season 3 of Louie, had seen previous seasons, but watching now episode three and I can say man did he pick up compared to the season two, so much much better! Loving it so far.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I've seen the first three episodes...the transformation is much more visual than I expected...and I think the mother is quite hot! It's not the fastest paced series ever, but not too bad

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its worth watching, its bit macabre and eerie series for sure. Even if plot goes too slow at times, it nails the mysterious devilish mood it has going for it. Mainly due to the fantastic Famke Janssen.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
anyone watching Banshee? Some real good stuff there. if you like Justified or SOA, you'd probably like Banshee too.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm quite enjoying Hannibal, though I think the overall story arc could be neater. Hugh Dancy and Mads do help.
I really tried to like this one but seems a bit over the top to me, both in terms of directing and acting ... especially Dancy's portrayal of Graham - just feels a bit too forced, unnatural.

I am still watching it but not in love with it. Could have definitely been better, imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)