General TV (10 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Will Grace is funny for their two sidekicks, Jack character and their female friend Megan Mullally, both hilarious, but the two main characters are meeeeeh.

And for actual sitcoms, newer ones, I would recommend the Community, quite funny in the few episodes i seen randomly now and then.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Jeff all the way :D

The.Best.Character.Ever - Trigger from OFAH.

Part 1: Part 2: (1:12-2:12-epic)

I have to download all episodes and watch all over again.

"20 years is a long time, Dave".

"Yeah, well it's 2 decades in it".

"I wouldn't go that far".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Because Friends are seriously overrated, while Coupling is IMO the most underrated TV show ever, many people haven't seen it and that's a real pity. Saw American version of Coupling - SUCKS big time. UK version is just awesome, all characters are great, especially Jeff, played by great actor, and it's such a shame he's left the show in season 4. That reminds me, I saw Jenny in one episode of Only fools and horses last nite. :D

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Because Friends are seriously overrated, while Coupling is IMO the most underrated TV show ever, many people haven't seen it and that's a real pity. Saw American version of Coupling - SUCKS big time. UK version is just awesome, all characters are great, especially Jeff, played by great actor, and it's such a shame he's left the show in season 4. That reminds me, I saw Jenny in one episode of Only fools and horses last nite. :D
He came back at the end of the series as a woman with big boobs :D

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
:lol:

Hope you saw "Prince of Persia", he had a great role there, way to serious for him.

Was thinking: Ok, now he'll say "breasts, breasts..." :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)