General TV (16 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Because Friends are seriously overrated, while Coupling is IMO the most underrated TV show ever, many people haven't seen it and that's a real pity. Saw American version of Coupling - SUCKS big time. UK version is just awesome, all characters are great, especially Jeff, played by great actor, and it's such a shame he's left the show in season 4. That reminds me, I saw Jenny in one episode of Only fools and horses last nite. :D
Friends is not overrated. :stuckup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its not gay or a bad show, its simply not a great one, considering the huge mega exposure, simply didnt deserve it because it was merely a decent casual series. But too many actors and too little comedians, coupled with cliche jokes (they work, but nothing more).

Got like 3 times the laughs from the better few episodes of Coupling, then I did from all the seasons and seasons of Friends (mainly Chandler and Joey). I mean, simply Jeff trying to hit on an Israeli girl, and how disastrously hilarious it is, that bit alone takes the cake.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Osman said:
Got like 3 times the laughs from the better few episodes of Coupling, then I did from all the seasons and seasons of Friends (mainly Chandler and Joey). I mean, simply Jeff trying to hit on an Israeli girl, and how disastrously hilarious it is, that bit alone takes the cake.
Shaaaaaaaaaaaadayim!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
never got into it,always felt that the writing was a little forced and there was a distinct lack of chemistry,that the forced "banter" just highlighted more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)