General TV (12 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I don't know, it sucks. Deanna Russo is the only thing worth looking at plus the car sucks ass too.:tup:

She was babe of the month for playboy 2007.:eyebrows:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
walking dead was pretty good,interesting to see how they show a zombie apocolypse without resorting to shlock horror
But schlock horror is where the show falls apart for me. I heard a lot of good things about Walking Dead from coworkers and friends and really tried to get into it.

While it has its merits, the thing that killed it for me was reverting to gratuitous teen schlock horror moments. Not content with just to have a good plot and some decent acting, the show dwells way too much on the schlocky details of zombies -- ensuring that the viewer gets the full sound effects of someone eating a wet pomegranate while someone twists an arrow in the eye-socket of a dead zombie.

That ruins it for me. It's as cheesy as a 3-D movie where someone has to keep sticking a hot poker into the camera lens to remind us that it's a schlocky 3-D movie. The show could be a lot better without resorting to that.

Cars says me nothing but I find Top Gear very entertaining
Ugh. I would rather stick an arrow in my eye while eating a wet pomegranate than to bore myself to tears watching Top Gear. I understand the appeal, but it never worked for me.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Greg,now i have to say i am a little alarmed at that image of you poking someone in the eye with an arrow while eating a pomegranate,i have to ask

would you be wearing hotpants while eating the aforementioned pomegranate?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
History channel. Just finished, might be a rerun or so later. Good show tonight, had an Evo, Aston Martin and 370z.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Anyone remember the tv-show Lucky with John Corbett? It ran on FX Networks in 2003 and it was awesome, but Fx cancelled the show after one season. Is it possible to buy the season on DVD? Can't find anything. It's like FX wan't to forget it ever existed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)