General TV (73 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
i did it out of neccesity, as a youngster i was actually a little shy and introverted. i wasn't one of the "cool kids" but i wasn't an outsider either,it wasn't until i was about 17 i found my voice,making friends has never really been a problem, truly "connecting" has been
My problem in school was that I had very few friends, but everyone thought I was cool. If I said something, people listened. If I made a joke, they laughed. I was never ever picked on and if I picked on someone myself, everyone would take my side. In a way this still happens today. Very few friends, but a lot of people who like me (and this without me trying to make them like me, I mean, this is without me using the mechanism :D).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
oh Andries,you are soooo cool and misubnderstood. you should write your story and get Zack Affron to play you

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
oh Andries,you are soooo cool and misubnderstood. you should write your story and get Zack Affron to play you
Yes. That's the thing. People take me for a tormented soul. Which I am not. Very far from actually. I'm almost always pretty happy, but everyone thinks I'm depressed. And fuck man, I even smile a lot.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Yes. That's the thing. People take me for a tormented soul. Which I am not. Very far from actually. I'm almost always pretty happy, but everyone thinks I'm depressed. And fuck man, I even smile a lot.
this could be written by Dusan!

nah seriously i think there is this perception that you are uptight and full of angst, you need to work on lightening up

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
this could be written by Dusan!

nah seriously i think there is this perception that you are uptight and full of angst, you need to work on lightening up
That is indeed the case. Even though I have played a lot of football games for the first team, older players will still come up to me and say "don't be nervous", even when I'm not feeling nervous at all. I guess I have that expression.

Apr 12, 2004
That is indeed the case. Even though I have played a lot of football games for the first team, older players will still come up to me and say "don't be nervous", even when I'm not feeling nervous at all. I guess I have that expression.
Because you are a stressed out punk who might lose his country.
i have th opposite problem in that nobody on here ever take me seriously...ever
me too

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;2721516 said:
Because you are a stressed out punk who might lose his country.

me too
yeah but i have always been of the opinion that you are more intelligent than you get credit for

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anybody else that's interested, PM me. If you don't intend to use it, don't. That goes to you Sheik and Osman, AKA Shaka Zulu.

Check out the screens:
Thanks for the invite, appriciated it, but it didnt warrant for the restrictions it had for me, considering I got tv series on the same speed and quality elsewhere without the same exclusive demands of that site(was disqualified for using my account after being 1-2 weeks away from downloading habits).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm actually sort of annoyed with the "canned laughter" around here. Say something, almost anything, about someone they hate and it's automatically hilarious no matter what the merits of the humor are. Inter, Balotelli, Zlatan.. it's Pavlovian. And it gets in the way of a better merit based system.
Overly analyzing it, but oh do I agree :D Thats called herd mentality :p

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Suggest a good sitcom people... I'm going to my home town for the rest of the week and I need something to pass my time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)