General TV (7 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Wow it's really disgusting how they did Bruce in Gotham. It's so pathetic they made a 11yo kid behave the way he does. Not only that he kept his cool after losing both of his parents in front of him, he became a detective who can track economics. Quite silly how they mess the silliest thing out there, pretty horrible imo.
Agree on that being the worst part of the show and i think there is no chance they can change that now .

Still i found last week's episode entertaining ,best episode so far . If it keeps the same quality i might continue to watch the show .

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm the opposite. I wouldn't watch Gotham if it was anymore "superhero"-based. :sick:

I'm in my 40s. I don't need to be watching cartoon and comic book characters anymore.

Apr 15, 2006
Gotham is ok... I wish a little less like a cop show and more super hero / super villain based. But it's decent. I only caught half of the last episode, need to watch the rest of it tomorrow.
That's stupid, cos then it'll be like just any other superhero show.

I really liked the latest Gotham episode. Love the Penguin's story and how he's pulling the strings behind the scenes. I don't even care about Batman at this point. The villains are keeping this interesting enough to not wait for Batman.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
batman has genius level intellect. In many comics stories it is he that desgins different gadgets and toys, not like what the nolan movies say.

there is a reason he is called the world's greatest detective. it's not unlikelky that he would start doing that at a young age

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I really like Gotham so far, the gangster/corruption tale is done in a interesting way, young Bruce being shown now and then is nothing to do have pet peeve about IMO.

Liked the intensitity of the last episode, Penguin is full blown star of the show so far, Gordon being fleshed out, and generally the status quo of the gangster run city is neat, telling moment, in a police station of 50+ cops and one Gangster tells them to leave and they do...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wat, thought you were atleast 65
Are we talking about the length of my deck now?

batman has genius level intellect. In many comics stories it is he that desgins different gadgets and toys, not like what the nolan movies say.

there is a reason he is called the world's greatest detective. it's not unlikelky that he would start doing that at a young age
There are few things more absurd than fans of comic books griping that another fictional story based on the same characters isn't a documentary.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
what do u mean? all i did was point out it's not unreasonable that a kid with genius level intellect that was traumatized by parents murder shows interest in detective skills.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
what do u mean? all i did was point out it's not unreasonable that a kid with genius level intellect that was traumatized by parents murder shows interest in detective skills.
He was not even stressed by the murder of his parents, yet he's the best detective around at the age of 11? Oh please.

Having said that, I wish they kept his family alive and develop them a bit to see why they are the big guys around, not just killing them after 30 seconds into the show :boh:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Actually, I'm agreeing with you.

He was not even stressed by the murder of his parents, yet he's the best detective around at the age of 11? Oh please.

Having said that, I wish they kept his family alive and develop them a bit to see why they are the big guys around, not just killing them after 30 seconds into the show :boh:
Dude. He grows up to run around the city wearing tight long underwear pretending he's half-bat, half-man. And he chooses a sidekick stupid enough to dress up in a similar costume who calls himself "Robin".

I think there are bigger plot holes in this franchise than just an 11 year old who is a great detective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)