General TV (22 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
After watching The flash and liking it , i thought of giving Arrow a try , i watched the latest 4-5 episodes of the new season to check it out and i agree with the general opinion of it not being that great , i find The flash better ,althrough i hope they skip the villain of the night formula .

Except all characters being heroes it seems that the whole city is populated by only them . This show takes place in only 3 rooms and an empty road. It may be they don't have a high budget , but the city and show in general doesn't seem alive . Also i can't get past the fights . There is a gigantic amount of unneccecary rolling . In every fight they have to make at least 3 front flips , it's laughable.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
After watching The flash and liking it , i thought of giving Arrow a try , i watched the latest 4-5 episodes of the new season to check it out and i agree with the general opinion of it not being that great , i find The flash better ,althrough i hope they skip the villain of the night formula .

Except all characters being heroes it seems that the whole city is populated by only them . This show takes place in only 3 rooms and an empty road. It may be they don't have a high budget , but the city and show in general doesn't seem alive . Also i can't get past the fights . There is a gigantic amount of unneccecary rolling . In every fight they have to make at least 3 front flips , it's laughable.
well u are watching season 3, where most of the cast has been fleshed out or close to it in tems of who they are.

if u want less heroic and more dark stuff start from first season

- - - Updated - - -

Arrow - where every character in the show is a superhero or a villain.
watches a super hero show, complains about super heroes.

want some real characters and story? go to your local city courtroom.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how can u say that when u watch movies like bond, or bourne?

they dont die, barely get injued, have tools or knowledge to survive any scenrario.

they are hollywood super heroes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)