General TV (116 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep, deeeeeeeeeeelicious.

Nah, serious tip, dont expect twists or major drama, but soak in the world, the first few eps patiently introduce it all in slow tempo. The series is very realistic, and does things in its own tempo, and not the usual formula of tv series.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Every episode lasts for 1 hour, mainly between 50min-1h. Thats the HBO/cabel model (less commercials then regular tv, more airtime too), because their series are generally just 10-12 episodes long per season.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Dexter spoilers below;

Still the way season 2 really ended was good and exciting, leaves room for more episodes, buf if they go above and beyond like usual, it'll really ruin the whole Dexter experience for me.
Come back after watching season 4. You'll be surprised.

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #226
    • V

V

icεmαή;2294572 said:
    Come back after watching season 4. You'll be surprised.
    I hope so. Season 3 had an interesting angle, but overall a lot, lot weaker plot than the previous two. Still it still has me watching episode after episode so I can't complain.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    The narration of his thoughts is the coolest thing ever, I love it so much, and MCH is executing the concept perfectly.

Can anyone recommend me a good movie/show where you can "hear" the character's thoughts?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    hmm Should I ruin the 4th season of Dexter for Vlatko for making fun of me for wanting to avoid the result of Juve - Maccabi and Real - Milan? hmm :D

That would be a pretty sweet revenge, thou I wish it was Jacko instead...

tic-tack tic-tack tic-tack ... :evil:

Jan 7, 2004
    I've watched the first few episodes of The Wire and I have to say I've been a bit disappointed so far.
    i'd say the first 3 seasons you have to go through the first 3-4 episodes until the set up the drama completely. it's well worth it. i don't know what type of tv you're into, but if you like the good old ganstra movies you'll enjoy this as well

Jan 7, 2004
    Yep, deeeeeeeeeeelicious.

Nah, serious tip, dont expect twists or major drama, but soak in the world, the first few eps patiently introduce it all in slow tempo. The series is very realistic, and does things in its own tempo, and not the usual formula of tv series.

one thing that always bothered me. why don't any of the dealers sell crack? i mean for the longest time they are always complaining about how their drugs aren't strong enough

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Thats why I said slow tempo setting up the world earlier Dusan, as Bes says, first 4 eps is when one gets into ze world for every season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)