General TV (8 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Lost is the most addicting and fascinating series I seen in ages.

Btw, I agree with Butt fucker and Vlatko, I like Mad Men and seen most of the first season, but its not an engaging series that hooks you (you drama's does that too), that something extra to draw you in, even if I appriciated it for what it is. I forgot to watch the 2nd season, and didnt bother since. I will give it more time eventually, just not bothered now, even if I liked it.
It's Buck! :stuckup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously, doesnt get more fascinating then Lost. real huge wtf done with alot of imagination and with quality production.

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #189
    • V

V

I watched Mad Men season 1, don't think I'll start season 2 right away but probably will sometime in the future.

Got around to Dexter, saw first 4 episodes and it's OK, hopefully it improves. That Angel guy is the best though.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    I watched Mad Men season 1, don't think I'll start season 2 right away but probably will sometime in the future.

Got around to Dexter, saw first 4 episodes and it's OK, hopefully it improves. That Angel guy is the best though.
    It takes off after the 6th episode or something.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #193
    • V

V

Shane: Vic, what are you gonna do with your warrants?
    Vic: Don't worry about it, I took care of it.
    Some bum in the precinct: Ehm, Vic Mackey called, told me to turn myself in.

I have not laughed so hard in a while. :lol2: The Shield rocks.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    i will as soon as someone help me sort out my wireless connection problem,bigger problems right now, no time to dedicate on a dedication thread as yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)