General TV (19 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol weird, so many the Wire fans here (when its generally too unknown). We should convert as many as possible around here to watch this masterpiece of a series :agree:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
My favorite scene in the series is the one where he testifies against bird. The prosecutor asks him to wear a tie for the hearing and he wears a tie over his loose baseball jacket and waves it at the prosecutor :lol:... "I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase" the scenes that lead to the dialogue is also :tup:

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #213
    • V

V

Dexter spoilers below;

So I saw first two seasons of Dexter and I'm blown away. Really great stuff, intelligent and intense, great acting, top notch stuff really. I'm really excited to see the third season but I can't shake the feeling of disappointment, it can't possibly top the first two seasons? Can it or does it go downhill like every other Hollywood TV-show-with-no-end-in-sight-as-long-as-there-are-viewers?

If Season 2 ended with Dexter turning himself in and the show finished with Doakes as the only one who sees some good in him, that would IMO make for one of the best shows ever. Still the way season 2 really ended was good and exciting, leaves room for more episodes, buf if they go above and beyond like usual, it'll really ruin the whole Dexter experience for me.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    There's great comedy series I watched last week its called Free Radio. Certainly enjoyable and the best part is that "No laugh sound" is included.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)