General TV (115 Viewers)

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #262
    • V

V

Ah, yes. PM e-mail. It's not a HD torrent site, it's a TV shows torrent site with a lot of HD shows which are always free. ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Can I get it in PM too? I'm not fuzzy about HD or normal quality, but an extra torrent site wouldnt hurt when the torrent and direct download sites for tv/movie are getting "technical" issues or getting hounded by ze big kahuna status quo (mininova dooown for the count, Eztv.it and up down, other sites weakened, tvfreeload.com bust it seems).

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #265
    • V

V

Yeah, Osman but you'll have to wait a little. Asif waited a few weeks so he's first in line. :p

Remember to remind me or I'll forget. It has a huge selection of TV shows, it's a very good site. You won't need any other for TV shows.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I dont mind waiting (and will remind you) if its supposed to be exlusive one. Though speed doesnt matter much for me, I get it quite quick enough from the general selection of torrent sites still. But the worry is if these sites keeps having issues and so on.

Btw, a tv series (more of a mini) that trumps every single thing that can be mentionned in this thread (yes even the insanely amazing The Wire), is Band Of Brothers. Most of you prolly seen it, but I'm re-watching it, and it seriously puts new meaning to epic quality standard.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #267
    • V

V

It's nothing exclusive, it's a private tracker, meaning you have to keep a ratio, so it trumps every public site(which are hugely unreliable).

What a coincedence, I'm just on the 7th episode now, my second or third viewing overall. Watching the whole shabang on my new 42" plasma and Bluray. :cool:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    My 3rd viewing too, and I'm on the 4th episode. Trying to pace it over a more steady period of time, instead of watch it in marathon as usual, hehe. Seriously holds the bar for sheer quality for this whole medium.

And what you are describing sounds like Demonoid? That you have to upload a certain amount of stuff to keep downloading.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #269
    • V

V

My 3rd viewing too, and I'm on the 4th episode. Trying to pace it over a more steady period of time, instead of watch it in marathon as usual, hehe. Seriously holds the bar for sheer quality for this whole medium.

And what you are describing sounds like Demonoid? That you have to upload a certain amount of stuff to keep downloading.
    Demonoid? Pft. :p

But yeah, it has the same principle but it's a lot better, since it's TV only. Lot more organised, more choices, more speed, etc.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Sounds good, this sounds like it suits me well (90% of my downloading entails tv series), but prolly gonna forget so holla if there is any invitation spot available.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #272
    • V

V

Folks, I only get 1 invite every few weeks. Osman is next, then you can go Kosta. The site is formally known as tvtorrents.ro, but they're on url freshon.tv now. If you don't wish to wait, try and get a hold of an invite somewhere else.

Huge selection of Tv shows and it's a piece of cake to keep a ratio since every HD torrent is free leech.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #274
    • V

V

You've had every account I've given you disabled. :p

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #276
    • V

V

Can't believe no one mentioned Breaking Bad. Shame on you! :shocked:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    How about that? I just finished watching the fifth season of Lost and right on time you recommend another show. Will download it first thing when I get home :D

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #278
    • V

V

It'll take time getting used to watching Malcom's Dad in this type of role. :D But it's worth it, great stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)