General News & Politics (39 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Big earthquake in Turkey, not looking good even hundreds of miles from the epicenter.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This is looking like a catastrophic disaster. So many large buildings in multiple cities leveled. Not good guys.

- - - Updated - - -

This dude predicted it a couple days ago. Seems like a legit researcher. @Enron

- - - Updated - - -

Insane

Last edited:

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
What is going on here

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly it looks like a lot of these buildings seem low quality for an area with high seismic activity, and some of them seem relatively new.

Also that NFT profile guy is talking nonsense, you can't predict earthquakes. We know that some parts of the world are of higher risk of earthquakes obviously, but you can't predict them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sadly it looks like a lot of these buildings seem low quality for an area with high seismic activity, and some of them seem relatively new.

Also that NFT profile guy is talking nonsense, you can't predict earthquakes. We know that some parts of the world are of higher risk of earthquakes obviously, but you can't predict them.
I'm not sure where the guy is getting that report from, so it could be nonsense. However, this guy below did predict the Turkey quake. I'm not sure what his methods are, but he seems to be a legit researcher. I guess he models planetary movements and lunar geometry.

Looks like he's been banging on about this subject for days, but I don't see him predicting quakes everywhere all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)