General News & Politics (6 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Thanks brother
Unfortunately I got arrested and they gave me 7 years prison just for protesting on the street against mullahs.

I have to serve the time from next month.

They have blocked my bank accounts and don't let me work anymore. My money is blocked and they have fired me from the university and my work.

I'm just worried about my family and my wife.

I will miss you guys.don't take your freedom for granted.

God be with you brother.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Thanks brother
Unfortunately I got arrested and they gave me 7 years prison just for protesting on the street against mullahs.

They have blocked my bank accounts and don't let me work anymore. My money is blocked and they have fired me from the university and my work.

That's terrible. Stay strong man. I hope you and your family will be alright.

Jan 22, 2016
I'm so sorry to hear this. This is atrocious. Have you hired an attorney?
They don't let us to have one.

They tortured me for days to make me falsely confess about crimes that I didn't commit a single of them.

They threatened me so that I don't speak up to the media, they will kidnapp my younger brother and torture him to death if I dare to say something.

Jul 2, 2006

They tortured me for days to make me falsely confess about crimes that I didn't commit a single of them.

They threatened me so that I don't speak up to the media, they will kidnapp my younger brother and torture him to death if I dare to say something.
hopefully things get calmer and you get some sort of amnesty.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Thanks brother

That's fucked up.
Stay safe, man.

Apr 12, 2004
https://www.newsweek.com/iran-votes-execute-protesters-says-rebels-need-hard-lesson-1757931

Reports are Iran could execute up to 15,000 people arrested for the recent unrest.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks brother

Are you fucking serious?

- - - Updated - - -

Where is he from? Iran?

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Thanks brother

Your courage to stand up to the regime knowing the consequences is truly admirable and heroic.

Stay strong, man. Praying circumstances turn in your favour and your family stays safe.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thanks brother

That so completely sucks! You are on the right side of history though... no matter how long it takes these lunkheads to figure it out.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Thanks brother

7 years actual imprisonment? Dude...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Thanks brother

I ain't no 'Pool fan but you'll never walk alone bro.

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
due to everyday iran currency is declining no way to escape from this country. plus most of adjacent countries like afghansitan and pakistan not good place for liviing. only turkey or georgia but needs huge money.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Exactly. You have no money, no housing, no prospects, no identification that legally allows you to live there, etc.

Some peeps seem to think anybody has the privilege of being digital nomads at will. :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)