General News & Politics (30 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
854.jpg

A symbolic movement in memory of Khodanour Lejehie.
A girl from Bandar Abbas, in a symbolic gesture, honored the memory of Khodanour Lejehie. Before the protests, Khodanour was arrested and handcuffed in the same way. Later, he was shot dead by the security forces of the regime during nationwide protests in #zahedan.

Jan 22, 2016
Thanks brother
Unfortunately I got arrested and they gave me 7 years prison just for protesting on the street against mullahs.

I have to serve the time from next month.

They have blocked my bank accounts and don't let me work anymore. My money is blocked and they have fired me from the university and my work.

I'm just worried about my family and my wife.

I will miss you guys.don't take your freedom for granted.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Thanks brother
Unfortunately I got arrested and they gave me 7 years prison just for protesting on the street against mullahs.

They have blocked my bank accounts and don't let me work anymore. My money is blocked and they have fired me from the university and my work.

Oh my fucking God!!!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Thanks brother

damn man that is fucked up. stay strong dude, you're a hero in my eyes.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Thanks brother

Fuck! This is sad. :(

Jun 16, 2020
Thanks brother

Good luck :(

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thanks brother

I’m sorry, that’s awful. So bloody sad that this still happens in the world. You’re a fucking hero for standing up against oppression. Stay strong and stay safe. Hopefully regime change occurs in the meantime and you get back to your wife and family much sooner.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Thanks brother

I'm so sorry man. You're legitimately a hero, you and your family will be in my thoughts. Good luck, hopefully by some miracle you get out sooner.

I hope those sons of whores die painfully.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Thanks brother

Stay strong for your self and for your family. I wish you good fortune with hope you reunite as soon as possible with your loved ones!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Thanks brother

Good luck man. I hope somehow your situation changes for the better.

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
Thanks brother

very bad news. hope reduce ur ban

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Thanks brother

I'm so sorry to hear this. This is atrocious. Have you hired an attorney?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)