General News & Politics (40 Viewers)

May 25, 2019

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
boy did the Saudis pick a wrong time to fuck with the Americans :D
The choice between IRGC goons and MBS is the closest you get to “Sophie’s Choice”, but I think the threat of rising oil prices and energy security gives Saudis the ultimate leverage. I really hope US teaches these IRGC fuckers a lesson if they get stupid.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Brazil had its best period in modern times during Lula’s 8 years. I remember the approval rating being over 90% which was unheard of. Not to mention the countless programs he created to help the very poor which also never happened in Brazilian history before, not to that extent anyway. Economy was booming, Brazilian money was almost one for one with the American dollar, education was at an all time high, I could go on and on.

Having said that the guy is old af now and the world is too divided. He won’t do shit this time around. It was just a Biden move to get that military boot licker dictator wanna be out of there.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Brazil had its best period in modern times during Lula’s 8 years. I remember the approval rating being over 90% which was unheard of. Not to mention the countless programs he created to help the very poor which also never happened in Brazilian history before, not to that extent anyway. Economy was booming, Brazilian money was almost one for one with the American dollar, education was at an all time high, I could go on and on.

Having said that the guy is old af now and the world is too divided. He won’t do shit this time around. It was just a Biden move to get that military boot licker dictator wanna be out of there.
It’s the same thing with the American economy. The GDP grew the most during Clinton and Obama eras and took a severe beating under Bush. Not to mention, Democratic states contribute to the federal budget, while Red states take away from it. But the myth still prevails that Republicans are good for the economy on some perverse notion that trickle down economics works. Democrats are too weak and foolish to counter this argument.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)