General News & Politics (23 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's just horrible to see how people think. It's so sad, stupid and horrible to see the US (once again) on a foreign ground dictating their rules. The x guy sold guns to them, them, them... and who told YOU that? The media? Jeez, wake the fuck up, of course media is going to brainwash the people in thinking how even killing makes sense and justifies such horrible action, yet majority believes what a journalist says. I worked as one and people were paid to make assumptions while certain things are not to be said. The US invaded countries for over 20 years, not looking for justice but a deal for themselves. It's laughable to see a judge and a jury be somebody who's miles and miles away. They attacked their embassy, yeah, but what did the US do before that? They "brought the justice". Give me a break. America is terrorizing half of the world just for their own sake and people just swallow the media garbage. Then there's that average moron saying "the US winning again" while their sit in their comfy chair not even knowing where the Iran is.
you’re getting a little too worked up over this considering you’re not either from Iraq or Iran.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Demonrats have no reasonable centrist canditate, why would blue collars elect somebody who spends his campaign arguing how men spread their legs too far on the bus. Aggressive identity politics don't resonate with anybody except coastal pod people. Trump is bound to destroy whatever demonrats throw at him.
Andrew Yang. No nonsense logical fact based politician,who is very pragmatic solution focused only candidate.

That is if Democrat establishment even allows him to be their nominee, they pushing old dinosaur Biden, or Warren who litterally lies and deflects with every word she utters.

Btw, extreme majority or Democrat establishment are centrists. It's really only Bernie who is left, Warren only pretends to be to get sway, same with Mayor Pete etc. Yang is libertarian with some progressive ideas.

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
this isn’t escalating, it’s just sending a message. What’s Iran gonna do? They’ll just get bombed to oblivion if they try anything
It doesn't matter if it's escalating. This is a subject of murder & moral grounds, it's related to a wider topic than just this killing. It's what the US has been doing for God knows how long and people think it's normal, good and must-do thing. I highly doubt there's any bigger criminal that the US. Used to be England.

This will sound morbid, but sometimes i think the only way to fix Americans, and the US will be the experience of modern warfare on their own soil.
This is getting unbearable.
It's rather sad to see so many brainwashed Americans, especially soldiers, who think they are fighting for a good cause. They are just wasting life while somebody sits in the comfy chair telling them to attack and die.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He is from a country that was bombed to hell by the US not long ago.
And I try to be objective as much as possible. I look what they did to other countries not just mine. They are everywhere thinking every country is their playground. They destroyed mine and what they did here was against every law in the US, yet they did it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
And I try to be objective as much as possible. I look what they did to other countries not just mine. They are everywhere thinking every country is their playground. They destroyed mine and what they did here was against every law in the US, yet they did it.
no it wasn’t. That was a completely reasonable response but it’s probably better not to get into that now

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
this isn’t escalating, it’s just sending a message. What’s Iran gonna do? They’ll just get bombed to oblivion if they try anything
That's how we, the good guys, send messages in a democracy :agree:

How convenient to always get away with making your own rules, committing crimes and violating international law on the way because no one ever dares to say a word.

If a small nation would act like that for decades, your country would have bombed it a long time ago.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's just horrible to see how people think. It's so sad, stupid and horrible to see the US (once again) on a foreign ground dictating their rules. The x guy sold guns to them, them, them... and who told YOU that? The media? Jeez, wake the fuck up, of course media is going to brainwash the people in thinking how even killing makes sense and justifies such horrible action, yet majority believes what a journalist says. I worked as one and people were paid to make assumptions while certain things are not to be said. The US invaded countries for over 20 years, not looking for justice but a deal for themselves. It's laughable to see a judge and a jury be somebody who's miles and miles away. They attacked their embassy, yeah, but what did the US do before that? They "brought the justice". Give me a break. America is terrorizing half of the world just for their own sake and people just swallow the media garbage. Then there's that average moron saying "the US winning again" while their sit in their comfy chair not even knowing where the Iran is.
Ironically Soleimani was the leader of Qods force, which is a section of Iran’s military that operates OUTSIDE of Iran’s borders. But that fact seemingly is not as troubling to some people as US meddling is.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ironically Soleimani was the leader of Qods force, which is a section of Iran’s military that operates OUTSIDE of Iran’s borders. But that fact seemingly is not as troubling to some people as US meddling is.
It'd be interesting to see how many would be killed if world targeted the US criminals (on such level) who operate outside of the US borders. My guess would be thousands.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I wasn't aware he was at the embassy, as far as orchestrating stuff over again that's conjecture, it was iraqis that showed up at the doors of us embassy.

To me this looks like, US losing the game of chess in the region and flipping the board over, typical Trump.
Because he wasn’t. Hashd al-Shabi’s second man, also killed in the attack, was there and there’s photo evidence of that. Soleimani traveled to Iraq just yesterday apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is the Strait of Hormuz. If it would go to all out war, it would result in an attack on one of our ships by their Navy. Problem is, they use their little proxies so it makes justification harder to achieve hence we see drone strikes instead. I can tell you Cyber teams are on high alert right now :p
Iran has everything to lose in a direct war, so I disagree about the navy part. A response will most likely be by one of hundreds of these militia groups, and it might not even be against US but US allies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah he wasnt at the embassy but as vicious and brutal commander of all proxy war actions, he had hand in many of these things. The Iraqi militia that attacked US embassy even wrote on its walls that he is their commander/leader (if this isnt made up justification propaganda).

No one should actually miss this butcher of a commander, but the risky effect and seriousness of killing a main leader of a powerful regional government is fairly alarming, can officially go from proxy to actual war . Like Hustini said, I expect things to be very very tense in Naval positions on the gulf coming days.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah he wasnt at the embassy but as vicious and brutal commander of all proxy war actions, he had hand in many of these things. The Iraqi militia that attacked US embassy even wrote on its walls that he is their commander/leader (if this isnt made up justification propaganda).

No one should actually miss this butcher of a commander, but the risky effect and seriousness of killing a main leader of a powerful regional government is fairly alarming, can officially go from proxy to factual war . Like Hustini said, I expect things to be very very tense in Naval positions on the gulf coming days.
Absolutely. He was the man behind all of Iran’s proxies in the region.
What I find funny is the stories attributed to him that are so exaggerated you’d think it came straight from a comic book. He humbly credited himself with defeating ISIS. There was even a story of him attending one of ISIS leader’s public events anonymously as a show of strength, and leaving a signed letter on former US ambassador’s desk which read “we’re very close to you”.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)