General News & Politics (39 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We basically took out Iran's VP. From what I've read we should expect retaliation at or above that level.
so...Pence? Do they promise? :xfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

Andrew Yang. No nonsense logical fact based politician,who is very pragmatic solution focused only candidate.
Yang is boss even if the UBI is whack.

- - - Updated - - -

That's how we, the good guys, send messages in a democracy :agree:

How convenient to always get away with making your own rules, committing crimes and violating international law on the way because no one ever dares to say a word.

If a small nation would act like that for decades, your country would have bombed it a long time ago.
How convenient it is to be a smug Western European judging everyone when you have the Kevlar snuggy that is the US doing all the dirty work to maintain something close to a sensible world order.

if it wasn't for patriots like Hustini you'd probably be sucking off of every Ivan you could just for enough rubles to supplement your monthly potato rations.

- - - Updated - - -

It is troubling, but it doesn't make the US actions any less of a crime. Sorry for still applying a higher standard for the US in handling situations like this, I should have known better.

Can't always claim the moral highground whilst constantly violating international law yourself.
once again, i understand this reasoning but i think the justification for it is if the US backs down as the worlds primary influential power then what happens with the power vacuum created? EU gonna lose a street fight with those who fight dirty ala china, russia

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2006
How convenient it is to be a smug Western European judging everyone when you have the Kevlar snuggy that is the US doing all the dirty work to maintain something close to a sensible world order.

if it wasn't for patriots like Hustini you'd probably be sucking off of every Ivan you could just for enough rubles to supplement your monthly potato rations.

once again, i understand this reasoning but i think the justification for it is if the US backs down as the worlds primary influential power then what happens with the power vacuum created? EU gonna lose a street fight with those who fight dirty ala china, russia
This is a classical neoliberal response from what many would call a contemporary dumbfuck. American Patriot is a much shinier title though, albeit highly triggering. You are 100% army material man - infantry vanguard. Tip of the spear.

I mean in all seriousness there is one piece that you somehow managed to get right, if one takes it out of context. - 'US doing all dirty work'

If Russia, China or Iran starts blowing airports with drones in other countries trying to take out another shekelist or US official there is at least one person we know who would approve - YOU. Cause they would be doing some 'dirty work' in order to advance their influence, right? Don't hate the players, hate the game mentality - right bro? It's also called a bitch mentality in some places - you know - taking it as it comes. So at the very least we now know who would be 'sucking off' Ivan, Donald or whoever the fuck shows up.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is a classical neoliberal response from what many would call a contemporary dumbfuck. American Patriot is a much shinier title though, albeit highly triggering. You are 100% army material man - infantry vanguard. Tip of the spear.

I mean in all seriousness there is one piece that you somehow managed to get right, if one takes it out of context. - 'US doing all dirty work'

If Russia, China or Iran starts blowing airports with drones in other countries trying to take out another shekelist or US official there is at least one person we know who would approve - YOU. Cause they would be doing some 'dirty work' in order to advance their influence, right? Don't hate the players, hate the game mentality - right bro? It's also called a bitch mentality in some places - you know - taking it as it comes. So at the very least we now know who would be 'sucking off' Ivan, Donald or whoever the fuck shows up.
try not to have an anuerism, its not worth it just to spew such retarded nonsense

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Don't you worry about my anuerYsm. I just spew 'such retarded nonsense', not Donald's protein shake. What's the rumpus about you ignoramus? That I hate terrorism?
this gives me an idea. one of my New Years resolutions should be to not suffer people who are moody from their menstrual cramps but have a good day.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It doesn't matter if it's escalating. This is a subject of murder & moral grounds, it's related to a wider topic than just this killing. It's what the US has been doing for God knows how long and people think it's normal, good and must-do thing. I highly doubt there's any bigger criminal that the US. Used to be England.

It's rather sad to see so many brainwashed Americans, especially soldiers, who think they are fighting for a good cause. They are just wasting life while somebody sits in the comfy chair telling them to attack and die.
well the the chinese and russian comunists killed over 100 million and the majority being their own people
was that general such a saint?
i thought he came from a country in which his leader is a dictator and any comments against the regime is punishable by death.
i thought that the iranian people rose a few times over the years and that guy(khamenei) reprimanded them violently.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
so...Pence? Do they promise? :xfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

Yang is boss even if the UBI is whack.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

the majority of my people are very grateful to have american bases on our soil and be a part of NATO ,in which the US is the main player.
50 years of russian influence in the area would do that to you.
for the life of me i can't understand how the EU which we are part of doesn't have an army.
i guess western europe doesn't care about eastern europe when it comes to security in the area or they just pass the issue to the US.

can't wait to see the fall of "american imperialism" so china russia (leaders) and their ilk will usher us in a new period of democracy prosperity individual liberty for all mankind like never before.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
the majority of my people are very grateful to have american bases on our soil and be a part of NATO ,in which the US is the main player.
50 years of russian influence in the area would do that to you.
for the life of me i can't understand how the EU which we are part of doesn't have an army.
i guess western europe doesn't care about eastern europe when it comes to security in the area or they just pass the issue to the US.

can't wait to see the fall of "american imperialism" so china russia (leaders) and their ilk will usher us in a new period of democracy prosperity individual liberty for all mankind like never before.
apparently some folks see no difference between the two. sad and they are in for a rude awakening if they get their wish.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
With NATO (i.e. American protection, although increasingly erratic under Trump) and the CSDP there is not really the requirement for an EU armed force.
but trump has been pushing the allies to at least contribute with i belive 2% for defence as per the NATO agreement ,but even that seems much for some EU nations( france and germany especially)
also that idiot macron talked about how NATO is dead. i understand france(or macron personally) not giving a f*ck, but what about the little countries ?
what if tomorrow the US decides to pull out of the alliance ?
i wouldn't mind a little militarry independece in the EU and only asking the big guy(US) for help if the going gets though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)