General News & Politics (19 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
makes you wonder if US presidents know where these guys are just decide to kill them when its convenient aka upcoming election. Wasn't Bin Laden killed right before Obama's reelection?
May 2nd, 2011. Final stretch of his first term

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Last week Iran was the scene of anti-government demonstrations, which turned violent and resulted in government shutting down Internet for 5 days. There's no official figure for the deceased, but Amnesty International estimates the figure to be at least 140 people. Some of the news outlets are trying to find the identity of those killed despite the risks.
I saw a photo of one of those, Danial Mohammadi from western city of Kermanshah:
Danial_mohamadi.PNG

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Last week Iran was the scene of anti-government demonstrations, which turned violent and resulted in government shutting down Internet for 5 days. There's no official figure for the deceased, but Amnesty International estimates the figure to be at least 140 people. Some of the news outlets are trying to find the identity of those killed despite the risks.
I saw a photo of one of those, Danial Mohammadi from western city of Kermanshah:
Danial_mohamadi.PNG
Now that's a gorgeous jersey design.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
The earthquakes are still ongoing in the Adriatic and Albania, every 30-40 minutes.
Can't imagine how scary it is for people there, hope it stops soon.
They're not strong enough to be felt here in central Bosnia and Herzegovina.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Qasem Soleimani is allegedly killed in a US airstrike. It is a scary situation but I'm genuinely happy that motherfucker is gone.
Lemme just get this straight, we are endorsing illegal assassination of foreign dignitaries? And i know his command was designated as a terrorist group to justify acts like this one, but this is reckless and will cost many us lives.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
US, I think. In retaliation of attack on US embassy in Baghdad.

- - - Updated - - -

Lemme just get this straight, we are endorsing illegal assassination of foreign dignitaries? And i know his command was designated as a terrorist group to justify acts like this one, but this is reckless and will cause many us lives.
It is. Trump really raised the stakes with this attack. Soleimani was the second most powerful man in Iran. This is as close to a war as US and Iran can get.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Lemme just get this straight, we are endorsing illegal assassination of foreign dignitaries? And i know his command was designated as a terrorist group to justify acts like this one, but this is reckless and will cost many us lives.
We basically took out Iran's VP. From what I've read we should expect retaliation at or above that level.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Then this is fucked. This an actual armed conflict starting assassination.

I was genuinely hoping it was the Israeli covert ops or crazy ballsy saudi action, because they already in indirect conflict with history of missile attacks or through Yemen proxy war. Wouldn't made sense they would, extreme risky escalation. But rather it was them, regional power struggle.

But when its the US, this is a insanely big deal and might seriously escalate to world wide conflict.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can someone more knowledagble than myself explain how important an individual this is and the potential implications? Media here barely even talking about this.

If the US were about to invade Iran I would think the first strike would be a coordinated barrage to eliminate their air power as quickly as possible. If we killed someone else then this must be what, a message?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)