General News & Politics (18 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
khaby1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You bro

They filtered all sites except local sites and most of vpns doesn't work. for controlling users, Mobile internet has been limiting since demonstration. I have to connect to one of my client server(OpenVPN) to access outside websites as i'm using Mobile internet. If they find out, they will fire me. with the west, they support iranians as they support Iraqis!
Tuz :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Stay safe @Siamak

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Are there any restrictions/discrimination against sunnis there?
sunnis live in most non development areas and don't access to job opportunities, proper education and facilities for initial life. Baloch is the poorest ethnic group in iran. There is still no gas supply in many areas of Balochistan, while Iran is one of the richest country in gas resources.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I think Balochistan is actually a Pakistani region or state, right? But near Chabahar/Jask? I bet the coast is beautiful.
it is divided between two countries. Balochistan of pakistan and Balochistan of iran.
chabahar and jask are part of balochistan in iran. yeah those areas specially chabahar and konarak have extrodinary landscapes. Martian mountains, Pink Lagoon, Portuguese castle whith the sea view are stubningly beatiful. we are host of many tourists inside and outside of iran come for visiting and travelling yearly.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Why should any religion be forced on anyone? I’m a muslim, and I do not support forcing any practice of my beliefs as law to those who do not subscribe to my beliefs, it’s wrong, freedom of choice is more important than religion for religion’s sake. Let people worship how, where, and what they will, even if it’s nothing.

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
Why should any religion be forced on anyone? I’m a muslim, and I do not support forcing any practice of my beliefs as law to those who do not subscribe to my beliefs, it’s wrong, freedom of choice is more important than religion for religion’s sake. Let people worship how, where, and what they will, even if it’s nothing.
you are a traditional beleiver not a sign of political islamist.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i invite u to iran and experience theocratic government.
Point is if it isn’t religion, it’s politics or what you wear or what you eat. Humans create these things for human purposes, and there are always those who manipulate them to control others to their wills.

You could ban religion, but that won’t make it go away. It’s innate. The excuses change, but the desires stay the same.

You don’t stop pedophilia by banning the Catholic Church.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)