General News & Politics (10 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
khaby1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Stay safe @Siamak

I remain cautious after we’ve seen what happened during the Arab spring. The West should not burns his hands on the turmoil in Iran, with al due respect.
Thank You bro

They filtered all sites except local sites and most of vpns doesn't work. for controlling users, Mobile internet has been limiting since demonstration. I have to connect to one of my client server(OpenVPN) to access outside websites as i'm using Mobile internet. If they find out, they will fire me. with the west, they support iranians as they support Iraqis!

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You all know how much I hate Russia, but every day I wake up and thank God that in the aftermath of the Russo-Persian agreement (Turkmenchay Treaty) back then my ancestors were left in the part of Azerbaijan that went to the Russian Empire (Northern Azerbaijan).

THAT'S HOW FUCKED UP IRAN IS!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
You all know how much I hate Russia, but every day I wake up and thank God that in the aftermath of the Russo-Persian agreement (Turkmenchay Treaty) back then my ancestors were left in the part of Azerbaijan that went to the Russian Empire (Northern Azerbaijan).

THAT'S HOW FUCKED UP IRAN IS!
Many people still don‘t know the existence of Azerbaijan and its true cause you are far away from them Because even the word Azerbaijan has Iranian roots. Don't know if it's true or not but somone said thatb At least 60% of the people of Baku are of Iranian origin.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Many people still don‘t know the existence of Azerbaijan and its true cause you are far away from them Because even the word Azerbaijan has Iranian roots. Don't know if it's true or not but somone said thatb At least 60% of the people of Baku are of Iranian origin.
Iranian doesn't mean Persian tho. There are many ethnicities in the geographic region now called Iran -- one of them being Turkic to which Azerbaijanis belong.
"Italy" is a Greek word, doesnt mean they're all Greek, you know.

As to the issue of knowing about Azerbaijan, I think Formula 1 Grand Prix has helped a lot with it, even tho we all hate it :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Iranian doesn't mean Persian tho. There are many ethnicities in the geographic region now called Iran -- one of them being Turkic to which Azerbaijanis belong. Italy is a Greek word, doesnt mean they're all Greek, you know.

As to the issue of knowing about Azerbaijan, I think Formula 1 Grand Prix has helped a lot with it, even tho we all hate it :D
What percentage of your population is kipchak

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Iranian doesn't mean Persian tho. There are many ethnicities in the geographic region now called Iran -- one of them being Turkic to which Azerbaijanis belong.
True, im not persian as well. Historically it belonged to Persians and Kurds, Azeri and etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)