General News & Politics (92 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What’s sad is looking at pictures of Iran before the Muslim revolution. People there looked all Italian and happy and shit. Now it’s such a shithole. What’s the one good thing they offer to society as a whole?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
What’s sad is looking at pictures of Iran before the Muslim revolution. People there looked all Italian and happy and shit. Now it’s such a shithole. What’s the one good thing they offer to society as a whole?
before the dark revoulation the king of iran was trying to make people prosperous and rich and educated but people weren't wise enough to realize and be thankful. sad to see, now because of dissatisfaction with the establishment and blinded by radical religious passions, be an iran that regresses to the 7th century era, full of violence, war, terror, and gender discrimination .

- - - Updated - - -

My employer does that too every quarter, unfortunately.
what does he/she do?

- - - Updated - - -

my God, what an absolute hell on earth.
once Iranian money was one of the most valuable currencies and Iranian passport was among the best... And politics aside, Iran was considered the most open country towards religion freedom, meaning that everyone was free to believe in any religion..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My gut says the Persian you women meet outside the country are going to be quite different than the ones in Iran still. The few I know love their homeland, but left because staying there would be soul-crushing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)